Marianne84

Thank you! If you thought Mini Mika was funny, just wait until you see what I have planned for the next Mika doll. :naughty:

cabaret2_r.jpg

This set of pictures is here to advertise a cabaret called 'Good Gone Girl', that is loosely based on Mika's song of that name.

cabaret4_r.jpg

My dolls will play characters that are loosely based on their personalities, too. So, this should be an easy job for them!

cabaret5_r.jpg

The always so deligthful Christabel is Zara Barraclough, a half French half Finnish music teacher in her 40's. Her student is Mikhail Cupcake Bearman Jr., a young and very talented Lebanese born British singer, songwriter and piano player, who is yet to get his breakthrough in the business.

cabaret8_r.jpg

Mikhail is hopelessly in love with a girl named Georgia Gavendes, a good girl gone bad from the US. He doesn't know if Georgia feels the same.

cabaret11_r.jpg

Zara is very protective about her student and, well... jealous too.

cabaret12_r.jpg

Lots of other characters will join. Find out what their roles are and what happens to Mikhail. Will he get Georgia? What will Zara do when she finds out about Mikhail's feelings? Coming this spring!

• 11 months later...

The next Mini Mika is in process. :) What? Has it been a year since my last post in this thread? Ooops, well, the doll will be finished soon! :D

I thought I'd share an interview I gave to an online doll magazine last year. Read it if you want to know more about me, doll customising and Mini Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

http://issuu.com/sebastyn/docs/bzine-2010-6-engl-print

The translation was not done by me. I actually got Mini Mika finished two days before I traveled to London, not two weeks before. I just thought I'd correct. I also introduced my bad-ass criminal doll Christabel in the same issue! ;)

Pages 8-10 and 18-19!

Edited by Marianne84

• 4 years later...

This thread was a topic of conversation in chat the evening of May 26th, 2015; I thought I would put a new entry at the end, so that those of us who are into fan art could see this and appreciate all of the effort that went into the reconstruction of this amazingly beautiful doll. Enjoy!

I had a feeling you'd like this, Sanf, that's why I brought it to the forefront and to your attention. Read the whole thread and enjoyed it a lot, too. Nice to know he's in Mika's hands now.

• Like 1