Marianne84

Marianne, you're crazy!!!! :shock:

I love your Mika-Ken!!!! Good job!

How did you get that idea? lol

I know. So the title says below my profile name. :naughty:

'Cause I collect AND customize Barbie dolls and Mattel hasn't invented a Mika doll yet. :wink2: I don't think they are going to do that anytime soon.

Come to think of it - this photo kind of reminds me of the tv show "Dexter".

The body parts.

:naughty:

I don't know, I haven't watched it. :bleh:

But, weren't the curls ok? lol

They WERE, but I don't know if they will still be when I have stopped painting. They get ruined quite easily as this doll doesn't use hairspray like Mika. He might need more boiling in the future (and after that a little bit of hairspray). :naughty:

:shocked: wow!

you are so good at that! I would buy him! I love Barbies and Kens(:blush-anim-cl:)

really, thats amazing!!:mf_lustslow:

he looks so like him too!

Mika better take note and release Mika kens, along with Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown and maybe a clown or two...I would buy all of that!

Thanks, but he's not perfect. I'm a perfectionist, so I don't think he will ever be perfect, but I'm hoping that he will be finished soon. :)

Is he naked? :das:

:roftl: No, he's got pants and rubber boots - wellies like Mika would say :wink2:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl: Hey if they are so alike, then maybe Mika will allow him to be a guest blogger on Mikasounds in the future! He can't always be up for blogging himself and might need an extra pair of hands from someone who looks like him and could pretend to be him. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl: Hey if they are so alike, then maybe Mika will allow him to be a guest blogger on Mikasounds in the future! He can't always be up for blogging himself and might need an extra pair of hands from someone who looks like him and could pretend to be him. :mf_rosetinted:

right

:mf_rosetinted: