What makes you get up in the morning?

Kalas

Haha I know I sound a bit dorky but really, it's so different from one another. Sooo why do you get up?

I think I'm doing it for my horse. hahahaha. yes, more dorky-ism but he gives another world. The horse and the music and the people and the leaves in the autumn. That's it.

haha. okey tell your things :P! what is THE BEST?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom:naughty:

the woman doenst take no for an answer:roftl:

and...

knowing that I'll get to see Corry as soon as I get to school helps a little...

Who's cory?:das:

Right now, the knowledge that if I don't go to work I don't get paid and then I have no money to live on.

I wish I could say I leap out of bed with a spring in my step, but I am afraid I don't.

Maybe I will again one day?

:sad: Wow, I'm so sorry. My mom's a job developer....in canada :blush-anim-cl: I try to help!

Omigod. Nobody has mentioned the "toilet" yet?! :blink:

If I could only hold my bladder - I'd be able to sleep in for a few more hours.:naughty:

Me too, dang...i hate when i have to go to the WC while i'm trying to sleep.

And also my sister/mom/dad always wake me up because i gotta go to school.

Like Babs, if I don't get up, I don't eat.:naughty:

But it does give me an amazing sense of accomplishment after work. I recently got hired as a chef's assistant, and I basically do all the things the chef would do but doesn't have time for, like chopping large quantities of vegetables, taking inventory on the walk-in freezers, and watching the line (aka the buffet people take food from).

When I walk out for the day (usually back to my flat for a quick change, then straight to class) and slipping my earphones on to listen to some Mika, probably swallowing that emergency dose of painkillers I keep in my pocket, and my knees, feet, arms, and head are killing me, I want to know that I'm in pain for a good cause.

If I satisfied hungry university students, nobody stopped me to complain, all the empty dishes on the line were replaced with full ones before they even got to being completely empty, the fruit and yogurts were properly chilled at all times, the potatoes and oatmeal were always nice and toasty warm, and the chef hasn't looked at his knife with a thoughtful gleam in his eye, as if he's considering stabbing me for my incompetance, then I know I've done a good day and it makes the rest of my day much better.:thumb_yello::naughty:

My alarm clock is my stereo, so I wake up to whatever CD I put in the previous night. Listening to my favourite music makes the prospect of getting out of my warm cozy bed a little more bearable. I guess the reason I don't just switch it off and turn over is that all and done, I love my school. Even though I'm exhausted at the end of each day due to lack of sleep, I rarely come home in a bad mood...especially this year--I'm meeting loads of new people and like or love all my courses. (Even math, 'cause I actually understand it! :roftl:)

And I want to succeed in life, go to a good university etc, and I know that if I don't go to school that definitely will not happen...:rolls_eyes:

A big nice cup of tea with honey!:biggrin2:

Hello Kalas, Swedish buddie!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Hiiii! It feels good to know we are two swedes making this place insecure....

Coffee. morning2.gif

hahaha HOW could I forget about that? You are SO right! At least 4 cups a day.

Right now, the knowledge that if I don't go to work I don't get paid and then I have no money to live on.

I wish I could say I leap out of bed with a spring in my step, but I am afraid I don't.

That's sad... But at least you live. And that's just so much more :wub2: than not carry on.

MFC. first thing i do in the morning is turn on my laptop, then i fall asleep in the shwer, and ya haha

hahahahaha IT ROCKS :punk:

Like Babs, if I don't get up, I don't eat.

But it does give me an amazing sense of accomplishment after work. I recently got hired as a chef's assistant, and I basically do all the things the chef would do but doesn't have time for, like chopping large quantities of vegetables, taking inventory on the walk-in freezers, and watching the line (aka the buffet people take food from).

When I walk out for the day (usually back to my flat for a quick change, then straight to class) and slipping my earphones on to listen to some Mika, probably swallowing that emergency dose of painkillers I keep in my pocket, and my knees, feet, arms, and head are killing me, I want to know that I'm in pain for a good cause.

If I satisfied hungry university students, nobody stopped me to complain, all the empty dishes on the line were replaced with full ones before they even got to being completely empty, the fruit and yogurts were properly chilled at all times, the potatoes and oatmeal were always nice and toasty warm, and the chef hasn't looked at his knife with a thoughtful gleam in his eye, as if he's considering stabbing me for my incompetance, then I know I've done a good day and it makes the rest of my day much better.:naughty:

oh it's nice that there actually are people in the world with lutheran moral. I don't mean religiously, but it's good that people actually cares about their work. I've worked as a waitress and I liked that feeling too. You actually did something that ment something for a while to another person. And that's what beeing alive is all about, isn't it? hahaha ooh that sentence was so nick hornby.

oh it's nice that there actually are people in the world with lutheran moral. I don't mean religiously, but it's good that people actually cares about their work. I've worked as a waitress and I liked that feeling too. You actually did something that ment something for a while to another person. And that's what beeing alive is all about, isn't it? hahaha ooh that sentence was so nick hornby.

I've found that it's a very common attitude in and around the food and dining industry. I wonder why.:blink:

Are you possibly related to Ior?:wink2:

A long lost cousin or something?

You know I love you Babs!:wub2: