Looked for him here, there and everywhere

willywonka

Of course i'll come back anytime even though mika blogs or vlogs or doesn't, whatever...

I used to hang around here before just never took the time to register...

But it started to b funny now i need someone to talk to coz this kinda mika obssession took over me and i need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppp lol

do u all have the same mental feeling of going absolutely f&&%$$##g out of your mind???

lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i'll come back anytime even though mika blogs or vlogs or doesn't, whatever...

But it started to b funny now i need someone to talk to coz this kinda mika obssession took over me and i need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppp lol

do u all have the same mental feeling of going absolutely f&&%$$##g out of your mind???

lol

In a word - yes :naughty:

Hi again, ou melhor ... oi :D eu sou a Lucy, tenho 28 anos e sou do Brasil.

Visite quando quiser o tópico Portugues e o tópico Brasileiro, aqui estão os links:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16026

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15007

mais uma vez, seja bem vinda :thumb_yello:

Yep...

It matches! ure so right...

Where r the so promised random blogs or WHERE IN THE WORLD vlogs, or WHAT I'M LOOKING AT TODAY, or Yvonne or books or movies or whatever?

Guess there's always been a plot to keep us posting but now...lol

lol

Oh yes. We're quite insane, the entire lot of us.

It's cool that you lurked a bit before registering; the MFC can be a bit intimidating to those who register without learning the ropes a bit first.:bleh:

lol

Hi Willywonka - I have the same problem with mikamadness - I kept thinking my obsession would go away, but it just kept growing :boxed:

If I told my RL friends, they would send for the men in white coats to take me away. I wouldn't blame them :naughty:

xx N

Hi, thank u for the welcoming!

I'm 37, from Lisbon, Portugal, guess u have more portuguese here, seen them around (Ola a todos, btw) ;)

I have a life, 3 kids u can imagine! but i cannot stop checking mikasounds very 5 secs lol

Guess we were all bewitched...

AAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Olá! Bem vinda! Já vi que encontraste o tópico Português, mas vim na mesma dar-te as boas vindas aqui! Qualquer coisa que queiras perguntar, sobre o fórum, funcionamento, etc, está à vontade! :wink2:

Já conheces o fórum português? :bleh: