MO! that sound guy who's featured in the blog...

racinghorse83

He was just trying to make us believe there actually was a cameraman, in reality there is only one oy and he was clearly in front of the camera :mf_rosetinted:

So, if the oy friend was there with him, who was filming? :blink:

may the oy be a cameraman? Or may the cameraman be an oy?

...:naughty:

maybe Mandy/Dandy/Andy/Richard/Sam whatever are not really oy's of him, just pretended ones, and you're right Kata, maybe the oy you say is Mika's only lonely one :bleh:

PS: what a mess...haha. I'm crazier than Mika

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Mo is Mika 's slave :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Does Meeks pay him for being his slave? Or Mo does it for free because you can't resist Mika? :roftl:

that's what happen when you put a diva like Mika and an obliging person like Mo, in the same dark room. Anyway, Mika has said he's aggresive but passive as well (Ingie may remember that, it was in Dutchland) :naughty: So I hope he doesn't hit poor Mo with Jo Whiley's whip

Does Meeks pay him for being his slave? Or Mo does it for free because you can't resist Mika? :roftl:

that's what happen when you put a diva like Mika and an obliging person like Mo, in the same dark room. Anyway, Mika has said he's aggresive but passive as well (Ingie may remember that, it was in Dutchland) :naughty: So I hope he doesn't hit poor Mo with Jo Whiley's whip

Jensen:mf_rosetinted:

Doing things like ordering a pizza dunno things like that or helping him cleaning the musical instruments :blink::naughty:

ahmn...cleaning the musical instruments? Does his voice need a cleaning? perhaps it does :bleh: ( 'cause I don't see the instrument in the studio...where are they??? maybe next blog)

Sure, if Mika wants a pizza, he won't call the delivery himself!!!. Pfff :mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika needs some affection and good vibes, and company, and you don't need a slave for that. He need his oy and his friend Mo :wub2:

and us, but he seems to forget sometimes ...oh, and Vanessa, 'helping him cleaning the instrument' sounds funny in a gutter mind like mine, haha

Doing things like ordering a pizza dunno things like that or helping him cleaning the musical instruments :blink::naughty:

Yes maybe, and if you think about the same musical instrumental...I agree:roftl:

I mean the piano ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

hi i'm kinda new here but couldn't help imagining mo or oy, or even any oy, cleaning mika's main instrument, his voice, of course...I pitty Mo, though...

This is getting out of control, it's just insane....

I don't know what mental pictures everyone else got out of this, but I see a small army of little oys trying to shove brushes and brooms into Mika's mouth :blink: Good to know that they're doing their best to prevent future suspicious infections :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know what mental pictures everyone else got out of this, but I see a small army of little oys trying to shove brushes and brooms into Mika's mouth :blink: Good to know that they're doing their best to prevent future suspicious infections :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I think we share the same defect, then. :thumbdown:

'Back now, broom,

into the closet!

Be thou as thou

wert before!

Until I, the real master

call thee forth to serve once more!'

:naughty:

Yes, I think we share the same defect, then. :thumbdown:

'Back now, broom,

into the closet!

Be thou as thou

wert before!

Until I, the real master

call thee forth to serve once more!'

Hope the oy who cleans ther loos changed his broom :boxed:

hi i'm kinda new here but couldn't help imagining mo or oy, or even any oy, cleaning mika's main instrument, his voice, of course...I pitty Mo, though...

This is getting out of control, it's just insane....

Welcome to the MFC!:naughty:

:boxed: What!?!

All I caught out of this thread was 'Andy, Mo, Mandy Randy Dandy, oy, brushes, and man instuments'...

So this is what happens when times are dry, everyone just goes completely insane.

Ah well I can live with it.:bleh:

:bleh: Me too!

Everyone just goes completely insane.... ?! :naughty:

080924095119174235.jpg

poor Mo.... :D