i have a crush on a guy at college... what do i do?!

Sivan

:bleh: yeah so he is probably like 20... LOL! i dunno...never talked to him... we just LOOKED at eachother few times... he doesnt even learn in my class.... he is in a class across from me when i have my ART one...

i DONT know how to start talking to him and thought u guys might have good ideas ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'm the right person to help you, since I wouldn't really know what to do in your situation lol. I'm sooooo shy!

Maybe you could try the "direct solution", go straight to him and say "hi! my name is...". Or ask him for the time, but that's cliché :naughty:

I don't know if I'm the right person to help you, since I wouldn't really know what to do in your situation lol. I'm sooooo shy!

Maybe you could try the "direct solution", go straight to him and say "hi! my name is...". Or ask him for the time, but that's cliché :naughty:

lol yeah im shy to.... i doubt i could do the direct way :boxed:

i need something good to ask him or i dunno..... !!!

Yeah, but what?

"Can I please borrow a sheet of paper from you?"

"Have I not seen you before?"

"Don't you have a sister called blah blah?"

That's kind of delicate... lol

yeah thats the thing... he dont study in MY class so i cant ask for a paper...

and the second one... he KNOWS ive seen him cause we keep looking at eachother! LMAO

hmmm maybe ill be braver next week...tho i doubt it... :boxed:

i better go to sleep now... maybe have some sweet dreams ;):wub2:

Go up to him, appear confident, and find something about him that you can compliment. People stop by and compliment other people all the time on their clothes and hair, anything, so you won't come off as creepy.:naughty:

Or, (and I know it's hard, I really do) but if you just go up and introduce yourself, it'll show confidence, and confidence is HOT.

just try to start an innocent conversation. like I have art class now, what class do you have now? or that kind of stuff. ask him what teacher he has etc. a nice everyday conversation would be best I think

Hmmmm... I don't know...

I guess Arts said it all... be confident, maybe you can see something on him (like a cool t shirt or something) and comment on how great it is... I guess what you need to do is find an excuse to talk to him...

Failing that, you could start stalking him :naughty:

:lmfao:

I have the same problem Sivan!

...Except I've never caught the guy looking at me.:emot-sad::lol3:

He always has his headphones in though, so that kind of sucks.

Anyway, I agree with the others. Compliment him on something. And remember to smile. Smiling makes you seem more approachable. Something I need to work on. According to my friends, I almost always look bored or mad.:naughty:

Oh my, this has happened to me more than once ;)

See, I'm always sitting on the floor outside of my class rooms cuz the doors aren't always open for us...so we all wait outside...

If you happen to be running into him...like even if its just going into your classes ask what time it is or something...

compliment his shoes, anything lol

Give him a compliment. "nice shoes!" or something :P:D

Oh yes compliment his shoes!!!! It works EVERYTIME! Just ask Lucy -- as SOON as Mika came out.... she BUSTED out -- 'I LIKE YOUR SHOES' :naughty:

--- he was like THANKS :naughty:

ok few of u said that and he always wear like flipflops... LOL! so dont think there is much to compliment about :naughty: he dress kinda weird... but i :wub2: it... lol

Maybe he thinks....haven't I see that face before???

Isn't she the girl off Mikafanclub???

OMG is it really her???

he dress like he would be on this forum :roftl:

Go up to him, appear confident, and find something about him that you can compliment. People stop by and compliment other people all the time on their clothes and hair, anything, so you won't come off as creepy.

Or, (and I know it's hard, I really do) but if you just go up and introduce yourself, it'll show confidence, and confidence is HOT.

i missed a chance few times... when he set or walked by me... and when i finally decided i will try... he wasnt close to me grr

just try to start an innocent conversation. like I have art class now, what class do you have now? or that kind of stuff. ask him what teacher he has etc. a nice everyday conversation would be best I think

i will try if ill see him close to me :boxed:

I would say

'Hi handsome, wanna date? ^^'

yeah i thought about that LOL...DOUBT i could but i sooo want!

Totally agreed. Just do it!

Ahhhhhh.... if I could only turn back time to my college days!

yeah it reminds me of how i was in high school.... i could NEVER sau anything and i had loads of crushes...lol

I'm trying to imagine myself doing that:

"Erm.... *blushes like hell*. H... Hi?... Erm.... Well erm... My n... name is erm Emileeeeee! Erm Emilie. How are y...you? *cough*"

yeah i would turn totaly red...

Excuse me - do you know who Mika is?

he might know... he allways has headphones on his neck...big ones.. and he wear colourfull clothes :D

Ask him for a coffee ... he will either say yes orrr no!!!

Go for it!!

im a chicken!!! waaaaa

:lmfao:

I have the same problem Sivan!

...Except I've never caught the guy looking at me.:emot-sad::lol3:

He always has his headphones in though, so that kind of sucks.

Anyway, I agree with the others. Compliment him on something. And remember to smile. Smiling makes you seem more approachable. Something I need to work on. According to my friends, I almost always look bored or mad.:naughty:

yeah i dont know whats up with all the times we looked at eacother... he might have noticed me looking at him and drooling and thats why he looks... OR MAYBE MAYBE he likes me to!? i really have no idea... the first time i saw him it was like crish from first sight... and we both looked at eachother like that.... weird....

Oh my, this has happened to me more than once ;)

See, I'm always sitting on the floor outside of my class rooms cuz the doors aren't always open for us...so we all wait outside...

If you happen to be running into him...like even if its just going into your classes ask what time it is or something...

compliment his shoes, anything lol

ILL TRY!!!