i have a crush on a guy at college... what do i do?!

Sivan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could always casually drop your books!:roftl:

well if i tried doing that i'd end up breaking all of his toes:naughty:

i'd go with the complement idea.....or pretend your lost finding the uhhh guidence office? well i'm to shy to try any of my own ideas soo......good luck!

yeah i dont know whats up with all the times we looked at eacother... he might have noticed me looking at him and drooling and thats why he looks... OR MAYBE MAYBE he likes me to!? i really have no idea... the first time i saw him it was like crish from first sight... and we both looked at eachother like that.... weird....

I don't doubt that at all!! He probably does.:das:

You're very striking to look at.:wink2:

And you say he dresses weird, eh? Rainbow shirt??!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Go for it. Just you know...like when you walk by people and they're walking in the opposite direction and you both make eye contact and smile politely? Do that. But just say a nice "hello" or "hi" or...you can just smile. :original:

*Needs to take her own advice.*:naughty:

I don't doubt that at all!! He probably does.:das:

You're very striking to look at.:wink2:

And you say he dresses weird, eh? Rainbow shirt??!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Go for it. Just you know...like when you walk by people and they're walking in the opposite direction and you both make eye contact and smile politely? Do that. But just say a nice "hello" or "hi" or...you can just smile. :original:

*Needs to take her own advice.*

lol i should have done that smile thing yesterday but i was so surprised when i saw him coming from the corner... i was probably like :blink: hahaha

and yeah he had a t-shirt like this when i saw him....

trad_swirls_rainbow.jpg

Tie-dye! Nice. :das:

yeah yesterday he had one blue and red... i guess he likes it..lol

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know tuseday will come and i wont do anything again :(

he is sooooo cute....

what if he is really mean? lol

That's cool! I always wanted a tie-dye shirt...:original:

Blue and red sounds like a cool combination. Especially if it's dark blue and dark red. :wub2:

I know how that's like...:emot-sad:

But...just pretend like you're texting on your phone or something, look up when he walks by...just like you're looking around. Make eye contact. Smile.

I'll do the same with the guy I like if it makes you feel better. We can be all scared and nervous together! :bleh:

he is sooooo cute....

what if he is really mean? lol

Just do this:

Sivan: "Hey, have you heard of Mika?"

Guy: "Um no...why?"

Sivan: *walks away*

:naughty:

That's cool! I always wanted a tie-dye shirt...:original:

Blue and red sounds like a cool combination. Especially if it's dark blue and dark red. :wub2:

I know how that's like...:emot-sad:

But...just pretend like you're texting on your phone or something, look up when he walks by...just like you're looking around. Make eye contact. Smile.

I'll do the same with the guy I like if it makes you feel better. We can be all scared and nervous together! :bleh:

ok lets do it together...maybe we will be stronger this way ;) and yeah its red and dark blue :das:

I knew you'll find a guy (young maybe but still) there :das:

Go for it! Don't wait! If he's not interested you won't loose your time on him and if he's interested, you won't loose a second with him!

Anyways, guys love girls with experiences :wink2:

thats usually what i do! im such a flirt, but i have no bad intentions, its just i like giving 'that' look and seeing if they give 'that' look back! you should try it! works well, but its a process coz you gotta give the whole look thing for a few days at least!!!

Just do this:

Sivan: "Hey, have you heard of Mika?"

Guy: "Um no...why?"

Sivan: *walks away*

:naughty:

i would love to see someone do that!!!!:wink2:

anyways...

If he wears so much colours and listens to music i would say he seems fun? funky? maybe come out of class looking a bit lost and dishevelled and then laugh very conciously and say something like omg, im so tired hehe, make convo and then casually TELL him that you should go for coffee sometime :wink2:

keeping it coool:cool:

:bleh: yeah so he is probably like 20... LOL! i dunno...never talked to him... we just LOOKED at eachother few times... he doesnt even learn in my class.... he is in a class across from me when i have my ART one...

i DONT know how to start talking to him and thought u guys might have good ideas

Oh dear,I've had the same problem as you! I mean I still do :naughty: he's not in my class,and we only see each other at the pauses between the lessons,and we talked for a few times...it was nice =)

I had a crush on him since last September,when he came to my school. He was new there,so at the first moment I saw him I was like:"OMG! He's so cute!",and I needed like a thousand of years to finally walk to him and say something,lol! The MOST awkward thing was that that my ex bf is the best friend with him. So I certainly couldn't ask him for help,right :naughty: so I was on my own,cos I'm veeeery shy...apparently,somewhere in February (yeah,in FEBRUARY,about 5 months later) I realized that we were supposed to go together on some school competiton. And that was the only chance to finally talk to him. I a few days before the competition I walked to him and said:"Hey,are you going to the same competiton as I do?" and he said :"Yeah,I do" and then I introduced myself and he introduced himself and that's how we met...I remember that I thought how his hands were soft...:roftl:

So after the compet. we came back home together and had a really nice conversation,and then - he asked for my phone number. I was like HURRAAAAY! So now I have his number and he has my number,and we talked for a few times via SMS,but nothing more than that...and of course,we talk at school as well...so...there you go :naughty:

You can pretend to ask him something about something,maybe "hey,when do you have that and that lesson?" or something like that :wink2: you just have to be spontanious and natural,to laugh and to look him straight in the eyes...and when you see what his reaction will be,is he going to smile as well,the conversation will be very fluent :bleh:

I know,I'm not the best one to give you the advice,cos I'm shy as well,but,huh,that was my help. ;-))

Keti, well, you did first approach him, that's not shy! That's courage! :clap:

And FREDIESDOUBLE says guys like that, I'll try to trust him, and keep that in mind for the future :naughty:

Sivan, I used to always wait for them to do the first step, and in more cases it didn't happen than it did :naughty::boxed: that obviously is not good tactics, so go for it! And keep us updated, I'll hold my fingers crossed for you :wink2:

I knew you'll find a guy (young maybe but still) there :das:

Go for it! Don't wait! If he's not interested you won't loose your time on him and if he's interested, you won't loose a second with him!

Anyways, guys love girls with experiences :wink2:

u knew ha?! lol if he is not interested i will still see him every week... ick...lol

Men love a girl who is forward and asks ... serious

He wont say no .....

Stop being a softy :naughty::wink2:

easy for u to say! lol

thats usually what i do! im such a flirt, but i have no bad intentions, its just i like giving 'that' look and seeing if they give 'that' look back! you should try it! works well, but its a process coz you gotta give the whole look thing for a few days at least!!!

i would love to see someone do that!!!!

anyways...

If he wears so much colours and listens to music i would say he seems fun? funky? maybe come out of class looking a bit lost and dishevelled and then laugh very conciously and say something like omg, im so tired hehe, make convo and then casually TELL him that you should go for coffee sometime

keeping it coool

yeah he seem kinda fun... but i never see him smile...lol he always give me a :das: look... or maybe thats how he looks like i dunno...

Oh dear,I've had the same problem as you! I mean I still do :naughty: he's not in my class,and we only see each other at the pauses between the lessons,and we talked for a few times...it was nice =)

I had a crush on him since last September,when he came to my school. He was new there,so at the first moment I saw him I was like:"OMG! He's so cute!",and I needed like a thousand of years to finally walk to him and say something,lol! The MOST awkward thing was that that my ex bf is the best friend with him. So I certainly couldn't ask him for help,right so I was on my own,cos I'm veeeery shy...apparently,somewhere in February (yeah,in FEBRUARY,about 5 months later) I realized that we were supposed to go together on some school competiton. And that was the only chance to finally talk to him. I a few days before the competition I walked to him and said:"Hey,are you going to the same competiton as I do?" and he said :"Yeah,I do" and then I introduced myself and he introduced himself and that's how we met...I remember that I thought how his hands were soft...

So after the compet. we came back home together and had a really nice conversation,and then - he asked for my phone number. I was like HURRAAAAY! So now I have his number and he has my number,and we talked for a few times via SMS,but nothing more than that...and of course,we talk at school as well...so...there you go

You can pretend to ask him something about something,maybe "hey,when do you have that and that lesson?" or something like that you just have to be spontanious and natural,to laugh and to look him straight in the eyes...and when you see what his reaction will be,is he going to smile as well,the conversation will be very fluent

I know,I'm not the best one to give you the advice,cos I'm shy as well,but,huh,that was my help. ;-))

oooh nice! yeah i am wondering what they study in that class.... maybe i could ask him that :blink: