Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yeah, I know :teehee:

That's ok, it'll be good :teehee: You know why I'm asking, cuz I bought you something and I can't wait to send it to you :teehee:

:teehee:

I imagine that. Sadly, with all the virus things, I had to left the translation, and its taking me ages to finish it. And it will take me a few days more and I guess I will send the letter in 2 weeks cause Soni is going to Burgos for a few days and told me she will try to buy you something to send with the letter...........

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine that. Sadly, with all the virus things, I had to left the translation, and its taking me ages to finish it. And it will take me a few days more and I guess I will send the letter in 2 weeks cause Soni is going to Burgos for a few days and told me she will try to buy you something to send with the letter...........

Oh, that's ok! Then I could look for something for you bday :teehee:

Tell Soni, that I wish her a good trip :naughty:

How was your day?

Oh, that's ok! Then I could look for something for you bday :teehee:

Tell Soni, that I wish her a good trip :naughty:

How was your day?

Ok! :teehee: I will try to look for something more to send you.

I will do for sure! Btw, she sent me a few pics to show to you. I will upload them to photobucket.

Well, it was kinda great. Really hot, but Im the queen on Boxeo on wii sports :teehee: And yours??

Ok! :teehee: I will try to look for something more to send you.

I will do for sure! Btw, she sent me a few pics to show to you. I will upload them to photobucket.

Well, it was kinda great. Really hot, but Im the queen on Boxeo on wii sports :teehee: And yours??

:teehee: Aww.. she is so sweet? Is it hamster's pics? :teehee:

What what sports? I've never about that :naughty: Anyway, glad you're queen of that :roftl:

Mine was quite fine. We have our grandma over for this week,but everything's perfect with her :naughty: Today's mum had to leave to another city with work bushiness and grandma started faking that she feel bad so that my mum stay home :roftl: But as soon as my mum left - she feel great again :roftl:

:teehee: Aww.. she is so sweet? Is it hamster's pics? :teehee:

What what sports? I've never about that :naughty: Anyway, glad you're queen of that :roftl:

Mine was quite fine. We have our grandma over for this week,but everything's perfect with her :naughty: Today's mum had to leave to another city with work bushiness and grandma started faking that she feel bad so that my mum stay home :roftl: But as soon as my mum left - she feel great again :roftl:

Yes!! And one more. A surprise. Im uploading them right now, but its going sloooooooooow.

You havent heard of WII?? And the game Wii Sports??? Well, Wii is a game machine and Wii Sports is one of its games. And there you can play tennis, boxeo, bowling, golf and baseball. The remote can be used like a raquet (??) and all that.

Oh my! Your grandma is soooooooooo funny!!!! :naughty: Tell her Labas from me!!

Yes!! And one more. A surprise. Im uploading them right now, but its going sloooooooooow.

You havent heard of WII?? And the game Wii Sports??? Well, Wii is a game machine and Wii Sports is one of its games. And there you can play tennis, boxeo, bowling, golf and baseball. The remote can be used like a raquet (??) and all that.

Oh my! Your grandma is soooooooooo funny!!!! :naughty: Tell her Labas from me!!

Oh.. ok :teehee:

Yes! My friend's online! He's sending me something that'll help me! :yay:

Amm.. I'm going to google it, but I imagine it now :naughty:

Haha, I will :naughty:

Oh.. ok :teehee:

Yes! My friend's online! He's sending me something that'll help me! :yay:

Amm.. I'm going to google it, but I imagine it now :naughty:

Haha, I will :naughty:

Here they are!!!

This is a puzzle(1500 pieces). I cant remember the name, but that church is on Venecia:

IMAG0791.jpg

And now.......... Yamper!!

Yamper.jpg

Yamper2.jpg

Great! Good luck!!

Awwwww... these are so sweet! :wub2: Fistly, whe I didn't saw the full image of that church, I thought that's Taj Mahal :teehee: But it looks awesome :wub2:

And Yamper! Awwww.... :wub2: he looks soooo sweet! :wub2:

Ok, I get some codes, trying to get rid of that thingie :naughty:

Awwwww... these are so sweet! :wub2: Fistly, whe I didn't saw the full image of that church, I thought that's Taj Mahal :teehee: But it looks awesome :wub2:

And Yamper! Awwww.... :wub2: he looks soooo sweet! :wub2:

Ok, I get some codes, trying to get rid of that thingie :naughty:

Thanks! :wub2: We firstly thought the church was Taj Mahal too:teehee: But then read the name :roftl: and it wasnt.

And Soni will be really glad to hear what you think about Yamper. She really wanted to show you those pics :wub2:

Great!!!

Have to go, talk to ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Thanks! :wub2: We firstly thought the church was Taj Mahal too:teehee: But then read the name :roftl: and it wasnt.

And Soni will be really glad to hear what you think about Yamper. She really wanted to show you those pics :wub2:

Great!!!

Really? Telepathy :teehee:

But he soo little and sweet :wub2: Especially in the last photo :wub2: Like a sweet little prisionier :wub2: :wub2: She really wanted? Aww :wub2: *send air hug to Soni* :teehee: