Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Oooh a postcard? That sounds awsome:thumb_yello:

Three tests?:shocked: Wow, and I thought having a history test last thing on a Friday was bad:naughty:...and an essay for English as well:roftl:

Ya, I have an English test, a Algebra II test, and Chemistry test and a French test,..opps..I guess I have 4...ahh well....thats high school for ya:bleh:

Soooo....hows it going with that boy of yours:naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I have an English test, a Algebra II test, and Chemistry test and a French test,..opps..I guess I have 4...ahh well....thats high school for ya:bleh:

Soooo....hows it going with that boy of yours:naughty:

Ewww, that sucks:thumbdown:

Hmmm...well, this morning, as I walked by him to my locker, he said a nice, big 'hello' to me:biggrin2::naughty:

Ewww, that sucks:thumbdown:

Hmmm...well, this morning, as I walked by him to my locker, he said a nice, big 'hello' to me :biggrin2::naughty:

ohhh yay:naughty::naughty: Thats a start right:roftl: Only a few more smiles and you two will be married, hahaha...just kidding:bleh:[maybe]

I doubt it:roftl: He's just a friend.

What about you and Corry?:bleh:

he's emotionally draining me...i am so exhausted that i cant even begin to explain to you the way that he was acting today:mf_rosetinted: I'm giving up on him...

*starts crying a little and changes to happy subject*

So we are starting rehersal for our fall show in Drama Club, I am so excited because I have a big part this year and I am Head of Hair and Make-Up:naughty: I had to give a presentation to half of the newbs today, I felt so important:roftl::roftl:

Not that it matters but I just noticed this thread was in the 'General Chin Waggin' forum- it always used to be in the 'Members Discussion' forum...

he's emotionally draining me...i am so exhausted that i cant even begin to explain to you the way that he was acting today:mf_rosetinted: I'm giving up on him...

*starts crying a little and changes to happy subject*

So we are starting rehersal for our fall show in Drama Club, I am so excited because I have a big part this year and I am Head of Hair and Make-Up:naughty: I had to give a presentation to half of the newbs today, I felt so important:roftl::roftl:

Head of hair and make-up? That sounds totally awesome! What did you tell the new people?

Not that it matters but I just noticed this thread was in the 'General Chin Waggin' forum- it always used to be in the 'Members Discussion' forum...

Head of hair and make-up? That sounds totally awesome! What did you tell the new people?

holy cow your right....hmmm...very weird..babs probably just forgot which forum she usually put these in:naughty:

I had to go onto the stage infront of everyone and use my friend as an example I used her to show some of the newbs how to apply stage makeup, I told them about the rules that I made up for the hair and makeup room and explained my position to them i was sure to tell them that under no circumstances are they EVER allowed into the makeup room without my supervision, I felt sooo important:naughty: I have to give the same presentation to the rest of the newbs next week:thumb_yello:

holy cow your right....hmmm...very weird..babs probably just forgot which forum she usually put these in:naughty:

I had to go onto the stage infront of everyone and use my friend as an example I used her to show some of the newbs how to apply stage makeup, I told them about the rules that I made up for the hair and makeup room and explained my position to them i was sure to tell them that under no circumstances are they EVER allowed into the makeup room without my supervision, I felt sooo important:naughty: I have to give the same presentation to the rest of the newbs next week:thumb_yello:

Ohh that sounds awesome:thumb_yello:

omg i just realized that I missed my 1000th post, darn it I wanted to celebrate it in the Celebrate Your Post Count thread:mf_rosetinted: hahaha...ahhh welll, maybe when I get to 1,100, if i dont forget:naughty:

Heck...every post is an important one:thumb_yello:

Congrats Meka:yay:

:naughty:

For your 14,809 post silly...duh:naughty:

So has anything interesting happened to you lately:bleh:

Oh okay:naughty:...thanks:wink2::naughty:

Anything interesting? Hmmm, let me think. No, not really. It's just been school, school, school and homework, homework, homework

Oh okay:naughty:...thanks:wink2::naughty:

Anything interesting? Hmmm, let me think. No, not really. It's just been school, school, school and homework, homework, homework

hahaha...well you should get involved in something at school, after all your only a teenager for soo long right:naughty: