Mika in US Star Magazine

Fmbm

There is a picture of Mika and Katy Perry in the September 29, 2008 issue of the US Star magazine. It's about when he gave her a piggyback ride in London. The picture they used has been posted on MFC already but I'll try and take a picture of it if you want.

I had a bit of a heart attack when I saw it :naughty:

PS. Nicole Richie is on the cover.

Picture:

2887068580_7aa28385b4.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a picture of Mika and Katy Perry in the September 29, 2008 issue of the US Star magazine. It's about when he gave her a piggyback ride in London. The picture they used has been posted on MFC already but I'll try and take a picture of it if you want.

Picture:

T4P :wink2:

hhaha yes, but its not really a bad thing. lol

Of course it's not a bad thing! I think it's brilliant! Let's face it, all publicity helps get him known! I love the fact that he's pictured with a big star in America. It will make Americans who don't know who he is, curious about him!

Picture:

Cool . :mf_rosetinted:

*Has a bad feeling about this*

Am i the only one who doesnt want him famous in north america?:naughty:

Nope!

I'm more than happy to show up at 11am (rather than 1am the night before) to get a front row spot in an itsy bitsy venue. :wink2:

Although I suspect after seeing that pic, a few Star readers will be like "whoa, who is that hottie Katy's riding?!" :naughty:

Nope!

I'm more than happy to show up at 11am (rather than 1am the night before) to get a front row spot in an itsy bitsy venue. :wink2:

Although I suspect after seeing that pic, a few Star readers will be like "whoa, who is that hottie Katy's riding?!" :naughty:

TRUE TRUE --

*dreaming THEY were the one riding him*

Like all of us do :das:

Aaah,brilliant.

Of course it's not a bad thing! I think it's brilliant! Let's face it, all publicity helps get him known! I love the fact that he's pictured with a big star in America. It will make Americans who don't know who he is, curious about him!

I think you don't necessarilly have to give girl a ride on the back in the middle of London to become well known in USA.

Next we need them to appear in People. The more US publicity the better for the Big M.:thumb_yello:

It's sad that Mika would become more popular in USA thanks to Katy Perry. He is on the stage much before her,and now she,who popped out several months ago,has to give publicity to him? Bleh :thumbdown: