What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

falling asleep.... *sleepwalks*

I SO did not want to get up this morning!!!!! I was sleeping SO lovely and the BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..................

I am still half asleep and I have been up for 5 hours already!!! I drove to work ASLEEP I swear :insane:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe :fisch:

but i hardly get to come on anymore! and i wont be on at all today because i will be at school until midnight!!! stupid band! stupid football games! stupid band playing at the football games! uggg llol

I know what you mean! How dare all these things interrfere with our MFC time! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

aww im sorry! that sucks! haha thats odd. lol

hey, its not as bbad as you spraining it at a party just because you fell trying on your friends shoes, and the next few days, your friend trips you down the stairs, and you sprain your other one :roftl:

Yeah it sure does suck...

You clumsy bugger!!! :naughty:

I SO did not want to get up this morning!!!!! I was sleeping SO lovely and the BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..................

I am still half asleep and I have been up for 5 hours already!!! I drove to work ASLEEP I swear :insane:

all the teachers yelled at me today because i couldn't focus... actually... you're not able to focus when you're sleeping. :fisch:

and i spilled half of the tea pack and then dropped a jar of honey on the ground...you don't want to see my kitchen...

and i have to stay awake because i have to leave in an hour and a half to a movie...:thumbdown:

awww u gonna go nightnight? ahah

naaah... it's only afternoon :bleh:

all the teachers yelled at me today because i couldn't focus... actually... you're not able to focus when you're sleeping. :fisch:

and i spilled half of the tea pack and then dropped a jar of honey on the ground...you don't want to see my kitchen...

and i have to stay awake because i have to leave in an hour and a half to a movie...:thumbdown:

ooohhhh you can always fall asleep in the movie! I always do :naughty: