Im at my wit's end.

Mika4Life13

I need help everybody!! Dont just ignore this thread as I know a vast majority will and poor Mana will have to come in here with christine and try to help, but please i have been trying for over 3 months now to do this.

So I have napster, right? Well, when i got my new laptop I transferred all of my songs onto my laptop using a memory stick, all of my songs are now on my windows media player library. To buy more songs and be able to put them from my laptop to my zen vision m i need to use napster. I couldn't find napster on the list of available online stores so I had to do some research. I googled "configure napster" in the FAQ's on the windows media player help panel, and it told me how to configure it. HALLELUJAH! I still cant get napster on my windows media player. I tried downloading it as a plug-in but it just re-dowloaded napster for me. Useful. I have virsion 10 i think of my Windows media player, I just need to somehow get my napster onto my windows media player to be able to purchase song dowloads.

:wub2: if you help me with this i will be forever in debt.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrg I sometimes have the same problem. You should be able to have your songs on up to 3 computers. When I can't play tracks on media player, I just grab a writeable CD, and move them that way!! However, if you have one PC, thats tricky.

Have you tried finding the music files, and opening them that way? Is it your able to download music, but not play it?

Arrg I sometimes have the same problem. You should be able to have your songs on up to 3 computers. When I can't play tracks on media player, I just grab a writeable CD, and move them that way!! However, if you have one PC, thats tricky.

Have you tried finding the music files, and opening them that way? Is it your able to download music, but not play it?

Well, you see, that's not the issue. I want to configure my napster onto my media player, so when i buy songs it'll show up directly into my media player library. Am i making sense?:)

Well, you see, that's not the issue. I want to configure my napster onto my media player, so when i buy songs it'll show up directly into my media player library. Am i making sense?:)

You can do that?:naughty: lol, I just open each file, or place them where I want them to go!

However, have just seen something that may help: go to:

media player _ tools_options _ montior folders..It explains how it works

Is that what your looking for?:thumb_yello:

You can do that?:naughty: lol, I just open each file, or place them where I want them to go!

However, have just seen something that may help: go to:

media player _ tools_options _ montior folders..It explains how it works

Is that what your looking for?:thumb_yello:

Yes you can, I had it on my other computer, that's why i got napster in the first place, because it's compatible with my zen vision m.

Thanks, but i dont see monitor folders :blink:

Yes you can, I had it on my other computer, that's why i got napster in the first place, because it's compatible with my zen vision m.

Thanks, but i dont see monitor folders :blink:

Click on the tab 'library', and it should be there :thumb_yello:

Found it :biggrin2: But where do i go from there?

Ok, press the monitor button, then advance settings. Choose the ones you want 2 refresh automatically (the one napster puts tracks in to), then press add I guess :thumb_yello:

I accept no responsiblity if it all goes wrong :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hahah exactly! But they very much overprice, it's not my fault i cant use itunes and have to use napster! 1.19 napster vs. .99 for itunes. What a rip!

Really?!

Over here (uk) I think it's about the same price- 79p. I use napster coz I have a walkman, and its (supposedly)easier!!

Walkman?Naiiihce.

I like my lime green zen, it's so useful!

lol, yea. In fact I just updated it :biggrin2: Its bright red.

Zens are cool too:thumb_yello:

It's funny how people think it's odd I choose to have one over an Ipod, do you get that too? I rather like being different :blush-anim-cl: