Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

It was New Year's evening, I think. Me and my sister were waching VH1 and suddenly Mika's Relax started playing :teehee: I was like :woot_jump: untill my mom shouted from another room:

-Is that Pūkė (our cat) mewing? I think she wanna go outside...

Our cat wasn't in the house at all that moment, so at first I was like :blink: then looked into my sister :shocked:, then TV (where Mika's Relax were still playing) and again into my sister... Then we both started :floor:

It was not funny at all, I was mad at my mom that day :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:(ok, it was funny, sorry Mika) :fisch:

OMG, that is so sad :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Next time, you bring Mika in , honey, and you can listen to him while Momma shops, but if I hate it after the first song, I'm putting my 80's music in."--Guy who works at the place where my mom buys uniforms for work

"Oh, you won't."-- My mom responding to the guy

Me: :shocked:(My mom usually seems slightly annoyed by Meeks)

my street is sick of mika (i have some super speakers heehee )

Random guy on youtube:

Him - Freddie Mercury is Mika's biggest idol!

Me - You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Him - Says who? It's the truth.

consoling1.gif

Random guy on youtube:

Him - Freddie Mercury is Mika's biggest idol!

Me - You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Him - Says who? It's the truth.

consoling1.gif

Poor guy thinks he knows something about Mika :naughty:

Oh, and I love this smiley consoling1.gif:roftl:

• 1 month later...
"Next time, you bring Mika in , honey, and you can listen to him while Momma shops, but if I hate it after the first song, I'm putting my 80's music in."--Guy who works at the place where my mom buys uniforms for work

"Oh, you won't."-- My mom responding to the guy

Me: :shocked:(My mom usually seems slightly annoyed by Meeks)

OH MY GOD your mom????? i can't even imagine if my own mom said that.....u must be very shocked.....yeah nobody will hate mika's music...EVER:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

this summer, I was at a camp with my youth movement. we were sitting somewhere on a field and suddenly a leader (they are with 3 and they are like 21/22 yrs old) said to a guy who is always very silent that we barely know him, because he never says anything about himself, so she started to ask questions and everyone had to answer on it. The questions were very simple like: favourite food?

so, after a while, they asked: "what is your favourite music?" and when I had to answer, I started to smile already :teehee: and they all said "MIKA!"

me: "yeah.. Mika:blush-anim-cl:" , and THEN, suddenly.. one of the leader girls said "I hate him :teehee:" and the other one: "me too."

OMG, I was so angry when they said that! I was sitting there like :shocked:

that ruined my day. Luckily it was already evening!

this summer, I was at a camp with my youth movement. we were sitting somewhere on a field and suddenly a leader (they are with 3 and they are like 21/22 yrs old) said to a guy who is always very silent that we barely know him, because he never says anything about himself, so she started to ask questions and everyone had to answer on it. The questions were very simple like: favourite food?

so, after a while, they asked: "what is your favourite music?" and when I had to answer, I started to smile already :teehee: and they all said "MIKA!"

me: "yeah.. Mika:blush-anim-cl:" , and THEN, suddenly.. one of the leader girls said "I hate him :teehee:" and the other one: "me too."

Awww :huglove:

That's so stupid when people just say "I hate him" ...

I mean, not everybody has to like him but they don't have to say that they actually HATE him without knowing anything about him :blink:

ohhh I can imagine how upset you were... I know it from my own experience. But we are young and strong, are we? We can fight all their venom. All that hatred makes me love him and cherish even more :thumb_yello:

Awww :huglove:

That's so stupid when people just say "I hate him" ...

I mean, not everybody has to like him but they don't have to say that they actually HATE him without knowing anything about him :blink:

yes it's stupid. I should have said 'YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!' :sneaky2::teehee:

ohhh I can imagine how upset you were... I know it from my own experience. But we are young and strong, are we? We can fight all their venom. All that hatred makes me love him and cherish even more :thumb_yello:

yes, young and strong :pinkbow:

they can't keep me away from Mika! :mf_lustslow:

luckily I have a friend who understands my Mikaddiction.

a few days ago, she was with me. I showed her MFC and a vid on youtube, she said "he's nice, I think. you know.. friendly" :teehee: she saw how good he treats his fans :wub2:

Week before Mika's gig on Balaton sound festival my 2 friends were at my home and I show them the gift I was working on for Mika.They asked me how I am going to give him that and I told them that I'll try to go on stage like Lollipop Girl. and then I show them video from some gig to see how fans are on the stage with Mika. That was Lollipop clip, when they saw Mika they were like :shocked: : OMG!! We can believe how all he is!! :shocked: and Una (younger one) said: "I did't know Mika is so handsome, omg he really is, look at him I never noticed how handsome he is :drool:"

and I was like: "OOHHH YES HE IS SO GASMIC!!!:swoon:" (I mean I didn't said gasmic, but I thought that :teehee:)

I met one girl who is not big Mika fan but she was on Mika's gig on Exit festival, and she told me that was the first time she listen to him. and I wanted to ask her what she think now after she saw his show: "and what do you think?"

she:"He was born for stage :thumb_yello:"... and I couldn't believe it I was all happy when she said that :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

my crazy religious mum said "God has really blessed Mika with a lot of talent" and i'm thinking DUH THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! but i just grinned and agreed.

and my older sister listened to LICM at FYE (without me forcing her at knifepoint or anything) and i can't remember her exact quote but she liked it enough to buy it.

finally all my incessant Mikatalk is paying off :kachinga:

• 3 weeks later...

I was on vacation in Greece last week, and I was listening Mika music all the time on mp3 with one speaker. The whole hotel could heard Mika.

And one day when I came to the beach the man who was in the room next to mine said it to me: "I really liked that music you listened this morning, it's really nice."

Me and my friend: ":shocked: "

He:"I am serious, I'm not joking, it's really is nice"

Me:"Damn, he is :biggrin2:"

I was on vacation in Greece last week, and I was listening Mika music all the time on mp3 with one speaker. The whole hotel could heard Mika.

And one day when I came to the beach the man who was in the room next to mine said it to me: "I really liked that music you listened this morning, it's really nice."

Me and my friend: ":shocked: "

He:"I am serious, I'm not joking, it's really is nice"

Me:"Damn, he is :biggrin2:"

cute story!! :wub2:

me to my newborn niece:

"i could be brown i could be blueee i could be violet sky!!"

babies mom aka my sis:

"great youre gettinge her addicted to mika already..."

me:"no, shes learning her colors" :shun:

and later that evening

me:"Take a look at the girl next door, shes a player and a downright whore, jesus loves her she wants mooore, oh bad girls get you down! Sucking too ha... hmmm wait... maybe not the best song to sing to a baby..."

sis:":shocked:"

me to my newborn niece:

babies mom aka my sis:

and later that evening

me:"Take a look at the girl next door, shes a player and a downright whore, jesus loves her she wants mooore, oh bad girls get you down! Sucking too ha... hmmm wait... maybe not the best song to sing to a baby..."

'She's learning her colours' :lmfao:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Okay, i need to post in this thread !

Last week, in the underground i heard young people who used to listen rap music talked about EMD, so i moved to be closer to them and hear their conversations. The first said " Oh the last hit of Mika damn that ROOOOOCKS ! ", the second boy answers : " Oh yeah ! I love it ! And Mika is a good man you know why ? He comes from to Morocco ! " and an other guy said " But no ! He comes from to Algeria ! " and the best guy who is the fan number 1 " WHAAAAAAAAT ?! You are all loosing your mind dude ! I'm a HUGE fan and i know he's an albino from Cameroon ! "

Ermmmm, LMFAO ! :shocked::roftl:

Last week, in the underground i heard young people who used to listen rap music talked about EMD, so i moved to be closer to them and hear their conversations. The first said " Oh the last hit of Mika damn that ROOOOOCKS ! ", the second boy answers : " Oh yeah ! I love it ! And Mika is a good man you know why ? He comes from to Morocco ! " and an other guy said " But no ! He comes from to Algeria ! " and the best guy who is the fan number 1 " WHAAAAAAAAT ?! You are all loosing your mind dude ! I'm a HUGE fan and i know he's an albino from Cameroon ! "

:floor: I wouldn't hold myself and told them the truth :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
me to my newborn niece:

babies mom aka my sis:

and later that evening

:lmfao:

Oooh GOSH :roftl::floor:

OMM! :lmfao::floor:

btw today my cousin told me: wtf is going with Music Box???(it's a TV channel here) why is there always Mika? Exactly then, when you're leaving home for school :sneaky2: did you asked them to play it when I'm watching tV?

I was like: was it elle me dit? elle me dit?? she tells me?? that french one? wth dancing everybody clip??? was it??was?? :roftl:

he: yes:mf_rosetinted:

God blessed MIKA to have you as a fan, because now, I am in love with him. - My cousin.

OH MIKA! My daughter is so in love with him, I can compare him to the music I used to listen to when I was young, like Queen or Prince ! I love him as much as my daughter does ! - My mom

I can't sleep without listening to one of his songs first. You've gotten me hooked!-my friend

Wow! That sex change worked pretty well. She looks just like a man... Too bad they couldn't fix that voice though... -my (psychopacthic) uncle

How could you like him? He loves fat chicks. Gross. *after watching "mika's confessions"* oh... He's British? Yeah he's hot- my ex bff

I'm going to kidnap him on my birthday and keep him in my closet. Then I'll let him outside to get exercise. Oh yeah, we'll have to build a really tall wall to keep him in. He'll be like my little pet!- my sister...

Sometimes I worry about my family...

Ok, me, my dad, my friend and her dad went on holiday for a few days. Somehow in the car we got talking about music.

"So you like that Mika don't you" my dad asked me.

I nod enthusiastically.

My friends dad "I don't think I've ever heard her."

My Dad, "Oh, he's a pop singer. From Lebanon I think. He sings quite high. He's done some good songs- Grace Kelly, We Are Golden..."

My friends dad, "It's a man?!"

I was scared at how much my dad knew...I think there's something he's not telling me.

Another one was when I went to my friends house and she played Grace Kelly. Before then, I had heard the song and fallen in love with it, but I didn't know the name of the song or the singer :shocked:

*She plays Ipod on speakers* Friend: "Have you heard this sing before"

*Grace Kelly starts*

Me: "I don't think so..."

*Gets to chorus....I can be brown I can be blue*

Me: "OH MY GOD ITS THIS SONG I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG GAAAAAAAH! WHAT IS THIS SONG WHO IS IT GAAAAAH!"

And then my obsession began :wub2:

I'm going to kidnap him on my birthday and keep him in my closet. Then I'll let him outside to get exercise. Oh yeah, we'll have to build a really tall wall to keep him in. He'll be like my little pet!- my sister...

Sometimes I worry about my family...

I love your sister! Don't forget to give him some chickens