Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

my friend (after i gave her a short bio and a clip of relax)

"Mika! My connection was bad so the song had too many interruptions for me to judge ...however, the bits I've heard though sounds tres bien! I'm not into his look but I heard Lebanese people are very fashionable! "

:roftl:

my sis-in-law after i get excited abt hearing his music on x-factor:

"who's mika? one of the x-factor contestants" :shocked: i explain and show her his pic on my phone

"ooo he's cute!" :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 months later...

Today while I was sleeping my bro walked in to my room and woke me up wit this sentance: "Dejan's son told me he wants to be "big" like MIKA".

*Dejan is my bro's Aikido trainer and his son is 8 years old :naughty:

*by big I think he means tall or successful I'm not sure :teehee:

Today while I was sleeping my bro walked in to my room and woke me up wit this sentance: "Dejan's son told me he wants to be "big" like MIKA".

*Dejan is my bro's Aikido trainer and his son is 8 years old :naughty:

*by big I think he means tall or successful I'm not sure :teehee:

nice! :original:

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't at home all day, and when I came back my bro told me something funny :teehee:

The boy I wrote in my previous post was today at my home, and he was in my room he saw some MIKA pics in my room. And he didn't want to leave my room... He said something like: "I want to be in her room MIKA is there."

1.My friend Ananya: Who's this?

Me: Mika

Friend: He's HOT!

Me: I know :das:

Friend: No, I mean seriously good looking. You better watch out :wink2:

Me: :shun:

2.My brother (In 2007) : Hey Lollipop! I love this song! Wonder what Mika looks like?

Me: What does he look like? Hmm.. *googles mika*

And that's how my obsession began :fangurl:

Of course, I found MFC much later though :blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't at home all day, and when I came back my bro told me something funny :teehee:

The boy I wrote in my previous post was today at my home, and he was in my room he saw some MIKA pics in my room. And he didn't want to leave my room... He said something like: "I want to be in her room MIKA is there."

:wub2::wub2:

Dad: hold on, do you have a boyfriend yet?

Me: NOOOOOOO

Dad: oh I know who your boyfriend it :teehee: :teehee:

I love my dad :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
:wub2::wub2:

funny coincidence you should be the last person before me to post here Jaya :teehee:

i had printed off you sig pic (of Mika x3 performing EMD at NRJ) along with a bunch of other Mika pictures including some from 2007. Yesterday my mom walked in and pointed at it and said "Is that Mika when he was really young?" :aah:

also i was talking on the phone to my stepdad a couple days ago about people who look at inappropriate images at the library where little kids could possibly see and for some reason he brought up Mika and said something like 'He isn't sexual, is he?' :blink::blink::blink: i responded with an even 'no, not that i know of.' good thing he couldn't see my expression :das::teehee:

"mikas a babe. hes babealiscious. if he was president hed be Babebraham Lincoln" - sammy :wub2:

Hahaha! This made my night! Baberaham Lincoln!!! THANK YOU!!!! None of my friends (well, one but she wouldn't be considered a fan yet) even think he's beautiful and they don't like his music. I shun them!!!! Just kidding, not everyone will like the same music. I am so alone!! Hahaha but yes, he most defiantly would be Baberaham Lincoln!!

Hahaha! This made my night! Baberaham Lincoln!!! THANK YOU!!!! None of my friends (well, one but she wouldn't be considered a fan yet) even think he's beautiful and they don't like his music. I shun them!!!! Just kidding, not everyone will like the same music. I am so alone!! Hahaha but yes, he most defiantly would be Baberaham Lincoln!!

same here!! just 2 of my friends think he's pretty...:doh:

what's wrong with people? he's so damn beatiful :shun:

:wub2:

@mikahepburn

yes seriously!:teehee:

actually i mean the last one,you wrote one of the random things about ur self...i don't remember exactly. but this one is cuter!:aah:

@Milda this pic is hilarious!:lmfao: i haven't seen this before and believe me if i were ur room mate i would dare to ask you these... i'm sure there's a secret behind the story of this pic :roftl: