Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-I watched the PDP-dvd with a friend yesterday (I made her:teehee:)

she entered the classroom today and said: "thank you! thanks to you I didn´t get his music out of my mind yesterday and googled the albums" :kachinga: finally *evillaugh*

-I watched the PDP-dvd with a friend yesterday (I made her:teehee:)

she entered the classroom today and said: "thank you! thanks to you I didn´t get his music out of my mind yesterday and googled the albums" :kachinga: finally *evillaugh*

well that is great idea to makes people Mikaddict :naughty:

When people saying they don't like Mika, I just say you should watch PDP and after that you can say what you think :mf_rosetinted:

My roommate after she saw this pic

su9hp.jpg

Roomate ®: Is it Lady Gaga with Mika?

Me: No :shocked: it's a man :aah:

R: Is he Mika's friend?

Me: I suppose yes.

R: Only a friend or something more?

Me: I have no idea :aah:

:shocked: where was that pic from?

@mikahepburn

yes seriously!:teehee:

actually i mean the last one,you wrote one of the random things about ur self...i don't remember exactly. but this one is cuter!:aah:

awwww thank you :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: the other one, it said that "I'm allergic to soap" :aah:

Again my roommate :teehee:

R: Could you turn on some music?

Me: Ok, what do you want? :teehee:

R: It doesn't matter.

Me: Really? Ok :naughty: *plays Elle Me Dit*

R: Oh, my dad loves this song :biggrin2:

Me: What?? :shocked:

R: Yeah, he really likes Mika :biggrin2:

Me: :shocked:

I don't talk about Mika with my family very much, but they know that I like him and who he is :teehee: Sadly, I remember when I told my dad that I like his music and so on, and he was like: "Really? Are you crazy?!". He doesn't like him at all, but he asked me about his nationality few weeks ago (because my dad thought that Mika is finn :naughty:), and even started singing GK with me when I was humming it to myself this Friday :biggrin2:

I don't talk about Mika with my family very much, but they know that I like him and who he is :teehee: Sadly, I remember when I told my dad that I like his music and so on, and he was like: "Really? Are you crazy?!". He doesn't like him at all, but he asked me about his nationality few weeks ago (because my dad thought that Mika is finn :naughty:), and even started singing GK with me when I was humming it to myself this Friday :biggrin2:

Mika Hakkinen? :naughty::roftl:

i remember we were dancing in my last b-day party and soddenly Lollipop started! it was my best friend's turn to dance alone... another of my friends recommend to change the song but she said: No,not at all! i like it, it's so dancey!! and i was like flying :wub2:

aaww I love LOLLIPOP song one of my fav, always chears me up and Love Today too :wub2:

It's sounds like at least someone in your families like Mika. When I tried to play a Mika song for my sister she said:

"Is it Mika...?"

Me: "yes"

She "No, it's okay... can't we listen to this song instead" and she starts playing some lady Gaga song.

me: :sad:

And my brother:

Me: "Do you want to hear a song?"

He: "Mm, but don't play Mika."

Me: "Why?"

He: "He's songs are bad!"

Me: "Okay" *play Grace Kelly* "Do you like this song?"

He: "Yes I do"

Me: "But you don't like Mika"

He: "Well Okay, okay... I admit I like this one."

Btw, I know my sister's reply sounds stupid in English, but I don't know how to translate it in an accurate way.

I don't talk about Mika with my family very much, but they know that I like him and who he is :teehee:

I don't talk about Mika with my family either... I don't know why really, maybe because no one likes him :(

Sadly, I remember when I told my dad that I like his music and so on, and he was like: "Really? Are you crazy?!". He doesn't like him at all, but he asked me about his nationality few weeks ago (because my dad thought that Mika is finn :naughty:), and even started singing GK with me when I was humming it to myself this Friday :biggrin2:

You should be glad he at least know who Mika is. If I would sing Grace Kelly to my dad, he wouldn't have a clue what song it is, or even who Mika is.

Haha, why finn? xD

@Anney you're so lucky i gave his music to my friend but i don't think they're intrested :crybaby:

well that is great idea to makes people Mikaddict :naughty:

When people saying they don't like Mika, I just say you should watch PDP and after that you can say what you think :mf_rosetinted:

that´s waht I`m saying too... people who say the don´t like mika usually don´t know his music and his show... as soon as they see some footage of gigs they change their mind :kachinga:

exactly:naughty:

haha

she now wants to get the albums!!! :blush-anim-cl:

it took me 1 year but it was worth it:mf_rosetinted:

and:

me (yesterday): Adele won 6 grammys!!!!

my mom : and mika?!

(it made me so happy that she remembers him:aah:.she usually thinks I´m a weird addict)

My Mother looking photos in my cellphone.....

-" a photo of Jar Maikel!!!!" ( Jar Maikel is my cousin but, I don't know him....)

Me- "No mom, He is Mika and is a singer"

- " You have weird friends... this has a girl's name, but u can invite him to eat here"

Me--:shocked::shocked: (How she assume that I know Mika?)

Edited by M-enis

-" a photo of Jar Maikel!!!!" ( Jar Maikel is my cousin but, I don't know him....)

- " You have weird friends... this has a girl's name, but u can invite him to eat here"

haha :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

but: your relatives look like Mika?:shocked:

:lmfao: like my mother about Mika and my brother :aah: