Your bag and what's in it

Diana

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep everything in my purse. It's a canvas bag, and I swear that it's magical...it looks pretty average-sized but it fits the whole world inside it...I'd take a picture but it's really filthy at the moment and quite disgusting :roftl:

In it, I keep:

Wallet (until yesterday, when I couldn't find it--I really hope I left it where I think I did :boxed:)

My diary

Pen

Lipgloss

Chapstick (x 2)

Emergency eyeliner/mascara

A pack of cards

A plastic fork

Mirror

Band-aids

Chocolate (:naughty:)

Camera

iPod

Sanitary towels

Ibuprofen

Chewing gum

Water bottle

Normally a CD or two...

Tissues

And a whole lot of garbage!

I keep everything in my purse. It's a canvas bag, and I swear that it's magical...it looks pretty average-sized but it fits the whole world inside it...I'd take a picture but it's really filthy at the moment and quite disgusting :roftl:

In it, I keep:

Wallet (until yesterday, when I couldn't find it--I really hope I left it where I think I did :boxed:)

My diary

Pen

Lipgloss

Chapstick (x 2)

A pack of cards

A plastic fork

Mirror

Band-aids

Camera

iPod

Sanitary towels

Ibuprofen

Chewing gum

Water bottle

Normally a CD or two...

Tissues

:shocked:

thats a lot of stuff!!!

Ooh - great thread. :thumb_yello: I love rummaging and looking in other people's bags. And I was quite entertained seeing everyone's posts before mine. Thanks for sharing! :naughty:

This picture is not entirely truthful. :blush-anim-cl: I normally carry a 2nd bag that contains quite a bit more (magazine, camera, iPod speakers, makeup, perfume, topical analgesic, water and food. Maybe I'll take a pic of it another time. I have a fear of being bored and without food and water in case of an emergency).

IMG_1646-1.jpg

** Oh - let me explain the random chestnut - a co-worker came back from an Austrian trip and brought that back as a momento** :naughty:

In it, I keep:

My diary

Pen

Lipgloss

Chapstick (x 2)

A pack of cards

A plastic fork

Mirror

Band-aids

Camera

iPod

Sanitary towels

Ibuprofen

Chewing gum

Water bottle

Normally a CD or two...

Tissues

Jeez how can you carry so many things ?:shocked:

I have several bags. Usually three of them I use and they vary wich one I happen to like the day and which one has the best stuff inside already. :mf_rosetinted:

I took down one for you to see. Not sure what's going on...

And yes that tea bag is taped together.

h.jpg

In it, I keep:

My diary

Pen

Lipgloss

Chapstick (x 2)

A pack of cards

A plastic fork

Mirror

Band-aids

Camera

iPod

Sanitary towels

Ibuprofen

Chewing gum

Water bottle

Normally a CD or two...

Tissues

I could totally relate to you (regarding the contents of your bag) ...:naughty:

i though i carried random stuff...but i have nothing on you guys

i carry the same bag everywhere everyday...my vera bradley peacock tote it s just marvilous because it goes with everthing (at least in my mind) and i always carry...

-my wallet

-phone

-camera

-epi-pen (even though the chances of me having an allegeric reaction are minute i always have the jab stick with me!!)

-a brush

-pens galour

-random reciets and tickets from shows

well thats inda it so as you can see i have nothing on you guys haha

well thats inda it so as you can see i have nothing on you guys haha

Thanks for sharing anyway.:thumb_yello: That just goes to prove that I may need help for my OCD about 'preparedness'. :boxed:

I mentioned a few posts back that I wasn't being entirely truthful, because I normally carry more than one bag. Think I need help. Here's the other one:

IMG_1648-1-1.jpg

You should see the trunk of my car. Ask Christine.

And then there's my desk at work. And the locker in the gym... :boxed:

Thanks for sharing anyway.:thumb_yello: That just goes to prove that I may need help for my OCD about 'preparedness'. :boxed:

I mentioned a few posts back that I wasn't being entirely truthful, because I normally carry more than one bag. Think I need help. Here's the other one:

You should see the trunk of my car. Ask Christine. :boxed:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: my my... how many cosmetic stuff do you carry around?

except of the cosmetic stuff...my bag would look the same if i had enough space..

i have the same batteries :bleh:

I'm quite pleasantly surprised that "tea" is a popular item.

Satu - your random "rock" is as random as my chestnut. :naughty:

So we're all secretly hoping to bump in to a tea party with a host forgot the tea so we can save the day.

I do doubt Im gonna need a tea bag without also carrying a mug and a kettle...

Ooh - great thread. :thumb_yello: I love rummaging and looking in other people's bags. And I was quite entertained seeing everyone's posts before mine. Thanks for sharing! :naughty:

This picture is not entirely truthful. :blush-anim-cl: I normally carry a 2nd bag that contains quite a bit more (magazine, camera, iPod speakers, makeup, perfume, topical analgesic, water and food. Maybe I'll take a pic of it another time. I have a fear of being bored and without food and water in case of an emergency).

IMG_1646-1.jpg

** Oh - let me explain the random chestnut - a co-worker came back from an Austrian trip and brought that back as a momento** :naughty:

I love this thread!

Suzy, I am glad you have posted yours because it has encouraged me to post mine! Not that I am saying your's is boring you understand, it is just that so many of them have such lovely colourful contents, i was worried that my black sunglasses case would look SO boring!

i have a messy handbag, it's so big so i put tomany things in it.

this is what i found in my handbag today:

- a pack of little glass beads

- a coupon for a clothing shop

- a pack of animal stickers

- pieces of lego :roftl:

-my tip money

- a thing for my hair

-a lipgloss tower with 12 colors in it

-deodorant

-perfume

-3 boxes of eyeshadow

-compact powder