Ok last night I couldn't sleep so checked the whole inet for these freaking bracelets.....NOPE!!!

BUT!!!!!...... :groupwave:

Saw these...now these are the beads you need but only have them in blue and yellow. I have emailed the seller if they have any other colours for you guys.

If they do....do you want me to make them up for you? I will need to know how many people want them.

1c23_1.jpg

Here is the link-http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270278226219&ih=017&category=90757&_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DD%252BC%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D5

I will let you know when they get back to me with their answer....this could be your last hope guys as seen similar but not the same as the MIKA one. I got mine from Hot Topic ages ago checked and asked them but bo help what so ever.:thumbdown:

xxx

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok last night I couldn't sleep so checked the whole inet for these freaking bracelets.....NOPE!!!

Saw these...now these are the beads you need but only have them in blue and yellow. I have emailed the seller if they have any other colours for you guys.

If they do....do you want me to make them up for you? I will need to know how many people want them.

1c23_1.jpg

Here is the link-http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270278226219&ih=017&category=90757&_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DD%252BC%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D5

I will let you know when they get back to me with their answer....this could be your last hope guys as seen similar but not the same as the MIKA one. I got mine from Hot Topic ages ago checked and asked them but bo help what so ever.:thumbdown:

xxx

first let's see what colours this person has :)

P.s. its not the same as the Mika/Fuchsia bracelets. These ones also are with a hole in the heart. We dont want the hole in the hearts...the connections of the fuchsia ones are different...

I make heart bracelets myself...but with that hole in the heart ;)

Look, bigger picture:

ab75.jpg

Just seen these too....not the same but very close!...just they are not flat.

beads0089_2.jpg

have just looked at my heart bracelet and not sure those blue hearts are exactly the same as mine are only half beads on the back - so the thread goes thro....here is what I mean....SP_A0421.jpg

xx

1c23_1.jpg

xxx

you realize those are from hong kong?

didn't fuschia say in an email (right before they told us they were sold out) that they had found the beads in hong kong?

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

lets hope they have more colours

first let's see what colours this person has :)

P.s. its not the same as the Mika/Fuchsia bracelets. These ones also are with a hole in the heart. We dont want the hole in the hearts...the connections of the fuchsia ones are different...

I make heart bracelets myself...but with that hole in the heart ;)

I was just working this out as you posted! lol!

You see what I mean about the back of them ...makes it so the top of the heart..the V bits (of a heart) are actually covered with the next bead.....The only thing would be to get a craft knife and cut a section out of those beads but you would need a steady hand for them all to be the same.

Unless someone new company makes some new ones or people are willing to sell theirs (sorry not mine) the chances are getting slimmer...sorry guys I did try!....only cos I know what it is like when you REALLY want something....

xxx

I was just working this out as you posted! lol!

You see what I mean about the back of them ...makes it so the top of the heart..the V bits (of a heart) are actually covered with the next bead.....The only thing would be to get a craft knife and cut a section out of those beads but you would need a steady hand for them all to be the same.

Unless someone new company makes some new ones or people are willing to sell theirs (sorry not mine) the chances are getting slimmer...sorry guys I did try!....only cos I know what it is like when you REALLY want something....

xxx

It's sweet that you are helping!! Thank you!

Hopefully the manufacturer gets his sanity back and will produce them again!!!:naughty:

It's sweet that you are helping!! Thank you!

Hopefully the manufacturer gets his sanity back and will produce them again!!!:naughty:

Would it help if enough of us get in contact with the manufacturer, and see what the chances are of them making more.

We could do a deal like we do for the flashing hearts?

these beads are not the same :boxed:

we are looking for the same ones as the fuchsia bracelets.

I have already seen all of these on ebay :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah agree with Starrats.

I've edited the first post!

these beads are not the same :boxed:

we are looking for the same ones as the fuchsia bracelets.

I have already seen all of these on ebay :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah agree with Starrats.

I've edited the first post!

Ok, Ok, got it. I was just trying to help :roftl:

*takes her camp elsewhere* :bleh:

I mentioned this in the mika clothing links thread but just in case you don't check that thread or miss my post

I have just been trying to find the don't go breaking my hearts bracelet & as yet I haven't found one but I have found a site that sells lots of rainbow coloured jewelley & knick knacks & I have emailed them asking if they can get hold of the bracelet we're all after.

I mentioned myself & loads of you are after one & we'd really appreciate if they could get one I included the picture of the bracelet so they know what we're after ok.

so I shall let you all know if & when I get a reply ok

here's hoping they can get one eh:thumb_yello:

I mentioned this in the mika clothing links thread but just in case you don't check that thread or miss my post

I have just been trying to find the don't go breaking my hearts bracelet & as yet I haven't found one but I have found a site that sells lots of rainbow coloured jewelley & knick knacks & I have emailed them asking if they can get hold of the bracelet we're all after.

I mentioned myself & loads of you are after one & we'd really appreciate if they could get one I included the picture of the bracelet so they know what we're after ok.

so I shall let you all know if & when I get a reply ok

here's hoping they can get one eh:thumb_yello:

:bow:

thank you!!

we really need to send them a link to this thread, so they see how desperate all of us are!!

you can still buy it on FUCHSIA.....

I find that strange too, but we all got our money back

I have it :naughty:

If I had 2 I would give you one for free...:wub2:

:shocked: thats sweeeet... wish someone on this forum has 2 or 3 and give me and starrats one:wub2:and all the others:naughty:

ooh.... a thread just for the bracelet...! That's great... I love you girls! :wink2:

We became fans of MIKA's bracelet...

I find that strange too, but we all got our money back

:shocked: thats sweeeet... wish someone on this forum has 2 or 3 and give me and starrats one:wub2:and all the others:naughty:

Great idea! :naughty:

Me too I'd liek to have this bracelet... I LIKE IT VERY MUCH:mf_lustslow: