I don't think you really understand what happened?

I ordered the bracelets, she kept saying that they were looking for the beads, they found the beads and then the beads turned out not to be the right beads, we got our money back...then she sent us an email (telling us the bracelets where there again) with a CC to us all, where we could see eachother's emailaddress. I complained about that, as it contained my FULL name and surname so I wasnt pleased, then I got an email saying sorry and that they would send some goodiebag to me, which never arrived, she also promised that I would be on their website with my HBS bracelet (which is about the same bracelet), never happend and that all makes me very angry.

Promises, that they dont keep...I'm not pleased with them.

She also said if they could do anything, I should ask, so I asked them for the discount for us all (as there were many MFC names in that email CC) and now we can not get the discount. NO FAIR!:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

oh, no.. they are messing up things... :shocked: sorry to hear that :boxed:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 years later...

Yay! I just found a good one on the matalan website. Its only 12 cm though, so it's gonna be a bit small. It is elastic though, so check it out! Ive ordered one.

There's also a 14 cm one in the right style, but it only has white, yellow and purple hearts.

Yay! I just found a good one on the matalan website. Its only 12 cm though, so it's gonna be a bit small. It is elastic though, so check it out! Ive ordered one.

There's also a 14 cm one in the right style, but it only has white, yellow and purple hearts.

Ooo, link? :teehee:

EDIT: found it! Thanks ^-^ http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//Multi-Heart-Stretch-Bracelet/57038&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Edited by qwurtie

• 2 months later...