i hate that some items actually say sold out, but you guys ordered the bracelet and only found out that they were sold out because you got a refund. :thumbdown:

that sucks.

I find that strange too :sneaky2:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Still no one here who found this bracelet? :sad:

nope sadly not found something slightly similar under the mika clothing links thread but not the exact same

you know a couple of months back I emailed a site that has multi coloured bracelets, necklaces etc as they said if there is something specific you're looking for that's not on the site then email us & we'll let you know if we can help but still no email from them :no: which is most annoying they could've at least said No sorry but we can't help you, flipping ignorant:thumbdown:

did they hand them out at the party?

Noooo!!!

We (Starrats and I) bought them in London City ourselves!!

Off to bed now, its past 5am here now and I got back home from London couple of hours ago...mostly to read and post on the forum, get the pictures online and clean out the mess from my suitcase.

Night!!!

100_4574.jpg

Ok ok last picture of my bracelets:roftl:

*off to bed now!!!!*

aww not fair I want one of them :tears:

London is quite a long way away from me & I can't afford to go all the way down there (especially not for a bracelet):thumbdown:

you finally have it:mf_lustslow:... Lucky you...

I still can't believe it. You should have seen our response when we saw the bracelets:roftl:

We got all the bracelets they got!

And now we have to see what to do with the spare bracelets...I think I "auction" them or something. I think its the most "fair" way to do for the people who couldnt get one? Or does someone have a better idea?

I still can't believe it. You should have seen our response when we saw the bracelets:roftl:

And now we have to see what to do with the spare bracelets...I think I "auction" them or something. I think its the most "fair" way to do for the people who couldnt get one? Or does someone have a better idea?

Maybe a Christmas contest? :roftl:

Dunno...I'm kinda hungry right now, not very creative! :naughty:

100_4574.jpg

Ok ok last picture of my bracelets:roftl:

*off to bed now!!!!*

wowowowowowow!!! :punk:

i'm so happy for you!

Noooo!!!

We (Starrats and I) bought them in London City ourselves!!

Off to bed now, its past 5am here now and I got back home from London couple of hours ago...mostly to read and post on the forum, get the pictures online and clean out the mess from my suitcase.

Night!!!

where'd you find them? :shocked:

I have a better idea! GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEE!!!! :naughty:

R u kidding me!!!

My friend is going to londen and I wanted to ask him to buy one for me, so I could give it to you in your mikamail...:roftl:but now I have to figure something else...:thumb_yello: I'm glad you finalle have one...two...or 4:naughty:

R u kidding me!!!

My friend is going to londen and I wanted to ask him to buy one for me, so I could give it to you in your mikamail...:roftl:but now I have to figure something else...:thumb_yello: I'm glad you finalle have one...two...or 4:naughty:

Awwww thats soooo sweet!!!!:wub2:

You're the best!!!!

And Superstar: great idea, but ...no:roftl:

I found them in some shop in London. Or well, Starrats did!:thumb_yello:

I'm thinking of just giving one away and write all the names of the people who replied on this thread before on pieces of paper and put them in a bag and get one name out.

I think I will do that soon!

Most fair way and since the bracelets were kind of cheapo, I dont wanna be a b*tch to make big profit on this.:thumb_yello: