• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking of just giving one away and write all the names of the people who replied on this thread before on pieces of paper and put them in a bag and get one name out.

I think I will do that soon!

Most fair way and since the bracelets were kind of cheapo, I dont wanna be a b*tch to make big profit on this.:thumb_yello:

That's nice of you! :thumb_yello:

@Cheesey: Woooooww they're soo amazing!!! :mf_lustslow: I've seen them it on a website...but I havn't bought it yet...but I will!!! :mf_lustslow:

But why do ya have four? :roftl: do u want to sell one??? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not selling, no.

I just wrote down all names that replied on this thread, before I said I got the bracelets and who actually SAID they wanted one.

10 people are written down.

:naughty:

I will put the names in a bag on saturday. Some MFC-ers are coming over to my place to have a Mika Night (again) and then they can see it's all going fair.

Ok?

Ok.

Just one bracelet is going to someone from this thread! Will post what came out on saturday or sunday then!:thumb_yello:

The names:

Keti, Superstar, Dark Light, Avoca, Daisylou, Lollipop Dealer, GraceKelly85, Elise xx, Cheesygoodness and Neiobi.

Awwww thats soooo sweet!!!!:wub2:

You're the best!!!!

And Superstar: great idea, but ...no:roftl:

I found them in some shop in London. Or well, Starrats did!:thumb_yello:

Which part of London? (it's a big place :naughty:)

What sort of shop (if you don't know the name)

I'm not selling, no.

I just wrote down all names that replied on this thread, before I said I got the bracelets and who actually SAID they wanted one.

I will put the names in a bag on saturday. Some MFC-ers are coming over to my place to have a Mika Night (again) and then they can see it's all going fair.

Ok?

Ok.

Just one bracelet is going to someone from this thread! Will post what came out on saturday or sunday then!:thumb_yello:

The names:

Keti, Superstar, Dark Light, Avoca, Daisylou, Lollipop Dealer, GraceKelly85, Elise xx, Cheesygoodness and Neiobi.

that's a very sweet thing,thx bjekje. :wub2:

glad you had fun in london, drinking mika's champaigne.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::thumb_yello:

I'm not selling, no.

Ok?

Ok.

The names:

Me? You put me? :shocked: awww wait,what's it for? If you choose my name I'll get the bracelet?:shocked::wub2:

100_3967.jpg

Bought that one on ebay the other day...can't find anything closer to the Fuchsia ones:thumbd:

That one's great!

100_4476.jpg

:jawdrop:

London:naughlo:

Well of course,you can buy ANYTHING in London...I should have bought one when I was in London...but then Mika didn't have that bracelet :roftl:

100_4574.jpg

Ok ok last picture of my bracelets:ro:

*off to bed now!!!!*

:tears: I would like one so much!

Noooo!!!

We (Starrats and I) bought them in London City ourselves!!

Off to bed now, its past 5am here now and I got back home from London couple of hours ago...mostly to read and post on the forum, get the pictures online and clean out the mess from my suitcase.

Night!!!

:wub2: I'm so happy for you!! Finally you got it!:punk:

Wait a minute! You got them in London??:shocked: Please, in which store did you find them?? :shocked:

because I go to London next weekend...:bleh::wink2:

ah, the joys of london... :wub2: sigh :boxed:

Stop it :tears: all the memories....:tears:

:crybaby:

But I'm gonna live there when I grow up!!

:w2: I'm so happy for you!! Finally you got it!:

Wait a minute! You got them in London??:shod: Please, in which store did you find them?? :shoc

because I go to London next weekend...::

:shocked: AGAIN??! :tears:

Stop it all the memories....

But I'm gonna live there when I grow up!!

AGAIN??!

Hi Keti :bye:

Yes for my birthday :wink2: I'd love to find this bracelet, as mine is damaged :thumbdown: If I'll find it, I'd love to make as Biekje, bring one and offer it to a MFCer as lots of us search it since a long time :wink2:

please Biekje, tell us in which shop you find it, otherwise in which area of London :tears:

by the way no answer from Fuchsia yet :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

that's a very sweet thing,thx bjekje. wub2:

glad you had fun in london, drinking mika's champaigne.. mf_rosetinted: :naughty thumb_yello:

Ive had so much fun!!!:thumb_yello: And a headache the day after...:roftl:

Me? You put me? shocked: awww wait,what's it for? If you choose my name I'll get the bracelet?:shocked wub2:

Erm you did reply on here before that you wanted a bracelet, no?

I put you on the list because of that and yes if I get your name out of that bag on saturday you will get the bracelet. But there's 9 others in that bag:naughty:

That one's great!

:jawdrop

Well of course,you can buy ANYTHING in London...I should have bought one when I was in London...but then Mika didn't have that bracelet roftl:

:tears: I would like one so much!

That other one looks like the real one, but some colours are a BIT different (I put them next to eachother and its different).

Yes, London has it ALL!:wub2:

Yeah I know, Starrats and I also really wanted one!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi Keti :bye

Yes for my birthday :wink2: I'd love to find this bracelet, as mine is damaged :thumbdown: If I'll find it, I'd love to make as Biekje, bring one and offer it to a MFCer as lots of us search it since a long time :wink2:

please Biekje, tell us in which shop you find it, otherwise in which area of London :tears

by the way no answer from Fuchsia yet :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted

I think it was BHS or something in Oxfort Street.

It was quite cheapo as it was on sale:roftl: But as I said at that time we bought ALL bracelets that were in store. Not sure if they still have em now, they might have though.:thumb_yello:

You should get some for the other people here, especially if they're as cheapo as we got them:naughty:

yeeees meee too! :crybaby:

Can't u put me on the list, too?? Pleeeassse :stretcher:

I'm sorry, but no...because these people wanted the bracelet without knowing they might have gotten one for free.

These people I know about that they REALLY want one and they were gutted that Fuchsia didnt make them anymore. I know of these people that they would have paid for it if they WERE still on sale at Fuchsia. Or at least they gave me the idea that they would.

That's why I only want to add them to the list. I hope you understand.

I think it was BHS or something in Oxfort Street.

It was quite cheapo as it was on sale:roftl: But as I said at that time we bought ALL bracelets that were in store. Not sure if they still have em now, they might have though.

You should get some for the other people here, especially if they're as cheapo as we got them:naughty:

Oh Ok, you were a good customer :naughty: I'll go to Oxford Streets I guess so I'll check it out, thanks :wink2::thumb_yello:

Of course, if it's cheapo and if they have still them, I'll take some for other people here :bleh: I'll see that next Saturday and Sunday , hope I'll get luck:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Keti ::

Yes for my birthday :wi: I'd love to find this bracelet, as mine is damaged :thumbdown: If I'll find it, I'd love to make as Biekje, bring one and offer it to a MFCer as lots of us search it since a long time :wk2:

please Biekje, tell us in which shop you find it, otherwise in which area of London :tea:

by the way no answer from Fuchsia yet :thumbdotinted:

Ow,so your birthday is on weekend??:thumb_yello: that's great,I must congratulate it to you!

Aww that'd be so cool :wub2:

I

Erm you did reply on here before that you wanted a bracelet, no?

I put you on the list because of that and yes if I get your name out of that bag on saturday you will get the bracelet. But there's 9 others in that bag:naug

That other one looks like the real one, but some colours are a BIT different (I put them next to eachother and its different).

Yes, London has it ALL!:wb2:

Yeah I know, Starrats and I also really wanted one!!!:thu_yello:

Yes,I did,but after it I haven't checked the thread for long,I just gave a look today and saw my name in your post! I didn't know you were going to do that,that's so generous of you! :wub2:

Yeah,but I wouldn't mind having that one either... you got it on Ebay you say?

London is a miracle town.:wub2:

I would pay, too...:wink2: and I know from the bracelet after seeing "Mika's clothing links"...and that's now 3 weeks ago...

As I said: I am not selling.

Maybe Starrats is? I'm not sure what her plans are.

My plans also were selling, but I will feel awful afterwards and I would feel gratefull if someone would do the same as I do now in a similar situation.

It is afterall a Mika forum and Mika has proved to be very very very generous!

Still its MY decision of only putting people on the list that replied here before. Sorry....