• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biekje, so who's part of the list?... I know I didn't post first, but I ordered them and never got them and didn't got the refund neither:boxed: But I understand if you choose a restrict group of people who posted first, and I wish them good luck!:wink2:

Oh Ok, you were a good customer :naughty: I'll go to Oxford Streets I guess so I'll check it out, thanks wink2::thumb_yello

Of course, if it's cheapo and if they have still them, I'll take some for other people here bleh: I'll see that next Saturday and Sunday , hope I'll get luck:blush-anim-cl

Yeah we were...heh heh heh

Hopefully they have loads of them! Would be nice if the whole MFC got those:roftl:

We wanted to go back the day after, but plans changed a LOT..:shocked:

Ow,so your birthday is on weekend??:humb_yello: that's great,I must congratulate it to you!

Aww that'd be so cool :wub2

Yes,I did,but after it I haven't checked the thread for long,I just gave a look today and saw my name in your post! I didn't know you were going to do that,that's so generous of you! :wub2:

Yeah,but I wouldn't mind having that one either... you got it on Ebay you say?

London is a miracle town.:wub2:

No one knew I was going to do this, even I didnt know`till today! I didnt even know I would have a bracelet AFTER last weekend!!!:punk:

Yeah I got the other one off ebay, it was from someone who sold a couple of bracelets and necklaces in a pack. It wasnt a store or something...but that one I'm going to keep:roftl:

Oh Ok, you were a good customer :na: I'll go to Oxford Streets I guess so I'll check it out, thanks :wink2::thumb_yello:

Of course, if it's cheapo and if they have still them, I'll take some for other people here :: I'll see that next Saturday and Sunday , hope I'll get luckcl:

I wish you luck!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thanks! Yes, my 18th birthday is the 6th December, so next Saturday... :blush-anim-cl: First time, I'm gonna pass my birthday in a foreign country especially in London...:wub2:

No prob! Well...I have nothing else to say except that I envy you... :tears:

The names:

Keti, Superstar, Dark Light, Avoca, Daisylou, Lollipop Dealer, GraceKelly85, Elise xx, Cheesygoodness and Neiobi.

You already replied on this thread telling about Fuchsia...:wink2:

Thats why you are in the list!

I think it was BHS or something in Oxfort Street.

It was quite cheapo as it was on sale:roftl: But as I said at that time we bought ALL bracelets that were in store. Not sure if they still have em now, they might have though.:thumb_yello:

You should get some for the other people here, especially if they're as cheapo as we got them:naughty:

BHS really? I'm going to Oxford Street tomorrow anyway, if anyone wants me to get them a bracelet :fisch: Actually.. it depends how much they cost :naughty:

@Biekje: Yes I know! It's ok!!!!!!!! I was too late and so I have to take the consequences...well I'll try it again to order it...maybe maybe maybe I have luck...

Maybe you can have one off Miss_lollipop54 if she can find them in London:wink2:

I wish you luck!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

No prob! Well...I have nothing else to say except that I envy you... :tears:

No don't please :shocked: you'll go to London too... :wink2: see, I'm not very far from London, so it's easier fot me to go that it all...

Yes wish me good luck, I'd love to come here next Monday and tell you that I got some for you all...:wub2: but apparently the Biekje and Starrats' tornado has passed :roftl:

BHS really? I'm going to Oxford Street tomorrow anyway, if anyone wants me to get them a bracelet :fisch: Actually.. it depends how much they cost :naughty:

Yeah I think that was the name indeed.

They were REALLY cheapo last saturday...:blush-anim-cl:

I really almost dont dare to say what they cost us:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah we were...heh heh heh

Hopefully they have loads of them! Would be nice if the whole MFC got those:ro

We wanted to go back the day after, but plans changed a LOT..:sh:

No one knew I was going to do this, even I didnt know`till today! I didnt even know I would have a bracelet AFTER last weekend!!!:punk:

Yeah I got the other one off ebay, it was from someone who sold a couple of bracelets and necklaces in a pack. It wasnt a store or something...but that one I'm going to keep:roftl:

So great,you're so lucky!! :punk:

I've searched here in Belgrade for those bracelets but I found none...:thumbdown:

I'm not selling, no.

I just wrote down all names that replied on this thread, before I said I got the bracelets and who actually SAID they wanted one.

10 people are written down.

:naughty:

I will put the names in a bag on saturday. Some MFC-ers are coming over to my place to have a Mika Night (again) and then they can see it's all going fair.

Ok?

Ok.

Just one bracelet is going to someone from this thread! Will post what came out on saturday or sunday then!:thumb_yello:

The names:

Keti, Superstar, Dark Light, Avoca, Daisylou, Lollipop Dealer, GraceKelly85, Elise xx, Cheesygoodness and Neiobi.

aww! you're so nice for doing this :huglove:

They were REALLY cheapo last saturday...:blush-anim-cl:

I really almost dont dare to say what they cost us:blush-anim-cl:

In that case, if they have anymore left I'll buy some more :naughty:

really?? :shocked: It would be kind! :wub2:

Between you and me, everyone gonna have one... :naughty:

Of course :thumb_yello: I was heading there tomorrow anyway so it's no probs. Ha ha, poor Mika, his stuff isn't going to be so original anymore :bleh:

No don't please :shocked: you'll go to London too... :wink2: see, I'm not very far from London, so it's easier fot me to go that it all...

Yes wish me good luck, I'd love to come here next Monday and tell you that I got some for you all...:wub2: but apparently the Biekje and Starrats' tornado has passed :roftl:

:roftl: The Biekje and Starrats tornado:roftl:

Would be great if you can get bracelets for everyone!

You wanna know what we paid?:blush-anim-cl:

No don't please :shod: you'll go to London too... :wi2: see, I'm not very far from London, so it's easier fot me to go that it all...

Yes wish me good luck, I'd love to come here next Monday and tell you that I got some for you all...:wub2: but apparently the Biekje and Starrats' tornado has passed :rtl:

Yeah,I hope I'll go to London again...:wub2:

Hehe yeah :roftl: that would be SUCH a good news!

They were REALLY cheapo last saturday...:nim-cl:

I really almost dont dare to say what they cost us:m-cl:

A pound? Two? :roftl:

Of course :thumb_yello: I was heading there tomorrow anyway so it's no probs. Ha ha, poor Mika, his stuff isn't going to be so original anymore

Thanks! :wub2:

Yes Poor Mika :naughty:

Btw how much did they cost in Fuschia?

12$ :wink2:

:roftl: The Biekje and Starrats tornado

Would be great if you can get bracelets for everyone!

You wanna know what we paid?:blush-anim-cl:

yes... :bleh:

Of course :thumb_yello: I was heading there tomorrow anyway so it's no probs. Ha ha, poor Mika, his stuff isn't going to be so original anymore :bleh:

It would be really great if everyone on here could get one!!!

Let's help eachother!

That's the spirit!

Btw how much did they cost in Fuschia?

I think 12 US Dollar?Exc shipping costs...

Let's help eachother!

That's the spirit!

Oh yeah It would be great! :clap: and then bye bye Fuchsia :boxing::naughty:

Oommmmm.... BHS....Oommmm :mf_rosetinted:

Yes 12$ without shipping cost:thumb_yello:

Let's help eachother!

That's the spirit!

Yes, that's what we're here for :original:

Which is around £6, and how much did you pay for it in London? :fisch:

Danika.. I wold be verrryy thankful if you bought me one, I could send you the cash :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

But Fuchsia doesnt sell em anymore ...

Does anyone have 1 or 2 at home, and they don't want it anymore?

ME AND STARRATS would love one!

We are willing to pay for it ofcourse!!!

Its this one:

Accesories_Jewlery_heartbraclet.jpg

Were you wearing them on Saturday? Now I want one too. Where did you get them from?

Edited by Ruth