Is this...offensive?

Mika4Life13

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS offensive. :sneaky2: The guy basically changed the lyrics of Grace Kelly to say Mika is gay. The song has a lot of offensive words and swearing.

The guy who...erm... "sings" this is well known here, and does this to a lot of celebrities. He's a twat. Like...a HUGE one! :puke: Someone told him he was funny and...well...he believed it, poor guy! :mf_rosetinted:

It IS offensive. :sneaky2: The guy basically changed the lyrics of Grace Kelly to say Mika is gay. The song has a lot of offensive words and swearing.

The guy who...erm... "sings" this is well known here, and does this to a lot of celebrities. He's a twat. Like...a HUGE one! :puke: Someone told him he was funny and...well...he believed it, poor guy! :mf_rosetinted:

Good you give us the translation please? Or at least the essentials? Thanks.

Good you give us the translation please? Or at least the essentials? Thanks.

Are you sure? :roftl:

Ok... The essentials:

He says Mika has a gay smile (whatever that is)

The chorus is about Mika liking any kind of d*cks, big or small, because gays like anything

He compares him with a portuguese "celebrity", José Castelo Branco, a guy who's incredibly feminine (the strangest person ever!) - Here he is. The song says Mika tried to be like him, but he was too gay (he uses another word, in english maybe it can be translated to "fag" or something...)

And...well...that's it. The whole song is about this. So original. *yawn*

Everyone, rate the video as "poor"! It's the least we can do for such a sweet and smart guy! :wub2::naughty:

Ok... The essentials:

The chorus is about Mika liking any kind of d*cks, big or small, because gays like anything

He compares him with a portuguese "celebrity", José Castelo Branco, a guy who's incredibly feminine (the strangest person ever!) - Here he is. The song says Mika tried to be like him, but he was too gay (he uses another word, in english maybe it can be translated to "fag" or something...)

Everyone, rate the video as "poor"! It's the least we can do for such a sweet and smart guy! :wub2::naughty:

loosers.

you would think he'dhave somehting better to do with their time.

Yep, unfortunately we still have people like this in our country but never mind him he comes from a very poor cultural environment, we couldn't ask more than this from an asshole... he does this to call attention upon him turning big hits into nameless grundges full of meaningless slang...

Ok... The essentials:

Everyone, rate the video as "poor"! It's the least we can do for such a sweet and smart guy! :wuaughty:

:shocked:Are you sure that's a MAN??!:roftl:

Gosh,what a freak. I left a comment :mf_rosetinted:

Oh...my...damn...Gawd.

:shocked:

:roftl:

Does he have some sort of a problem?!:roftl:

I would say he has a lot of them, yes! :lmfao:

Wanna see his lurvely wife? Or is she Tutankhamon's wife? Gosh, it always confuses me! :boxed:

(I prefer him to the guy who made that nasty vid about Mika, though! :thumbdown:)

I would say he has a lot of them, yes! :lmfao:

Wanna see his lurvely wife? Or is she Tutankhamon's wife? Gosh, it always confuses me! :boxed

(I prefer him to the guy who made that nasty vid about Mika, though! :thumbdow:)

I mean I've just seen the vid of Wham with George Michael in white speedos riding the donkey,for heaven's sake,not this too!:roftl: I think my eyes and ears hurt....

Zomg he has a wife as well?! Wait,are you sure it's female?:roftl:

But yeah,if I had to choose of those two I would definitely pick this guy ...at least he didn't do anything to Mika :thumbdown:

I mean I've just seen the vid of Wham with George Michael in white speedos riding the donkey,for heaven's sake,not this too!:roftl: I think my eyes and ears hurt....

Zomg he has a wife as well?! Wait,are you sure it's female?:roftl:

But yeah,if I had to choose of those two I would definitely pick this guy ...at least he didn't do anything to Mika :thumbdown:

what's mika eating in your avvie?

Ok... The essentials:

Thanks Mary. Yes I'm sure, you should know what you talk about if you want to critize it.