Yes Starrats I doooo love youre bracelets and Im soooo happy to be your MikaMail partner for Dutchies:thumb_yello:

And i like yours :wub2:

And I to am happy to be you dutch mikamail partner :naughty:

it's naaaaaaice naaaaaaaaice :roftl:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100_3786.jpg

Aandddd 2 new ones:blush-anim-cl:

*edit*

The pink sh*t on my desk, is from making my MikaMail drawings....should've used some paper under the drawing, but no....being blonde and all... :blush-anim-cl:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaice naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaice :naughty::naughty::thumb_yello:

made 2 more to :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

bandjes04.jpg

-1 gloomy bear, with glow in the dark flowers and shiny blue beads

-and 1 simple Christmas bracelet.

omg those are AWESOME!

i love the gloomy bear!!!!!!!!!!

i need to find something to send you...

i think some money, but not all, because that is boring..

anything you want from texas? :cowboy:

omg those are AWESOME!

You mean me, or Starrats?:naughty:

And erm, Foalbaby? Gloomy Bear? I already made something with that gloomy bear for you:wink2:

Me and Starrats have a lot of the same beads:naughty:

omg those are AWESOME!

Yeah a real COWBOY please...:wub2: out of flesh and blood ofcourse:wub2:

Yeah a real COWBOY please...:wub2: out of flesh and blood ofcourse:wub2:

of course!!

im drawing you a pic..to send with whatever i find.

i dont know..there's a cowboy outside, but i don't know how pleased he would be to be packed in a box and sent to you :lmfao:

I have made a hearts bracelet not too dissimilar to Mika's but I can't find it at the momet to photograph it (I shall take a photo when I find it)

I have though a Mika watch with a triple row hearts beaded bracelet strap I made it all myself (yes including the watch) I take watches apart put a picture of who or whatever I want on it then put them back together & get it working perfectly it's just something I taught myself to do by messing around with old watches as a kid!!

kinda good skill to have huh?!?

The hearts beads on the watch strap are different to the one's on my missing bracelet, they're smaller & not as bright coloured!

here's some photo's of my watch (the clarity isn't 100% perfect as it's taken indoors at night & I'm not used to working my new camera to take pictures in crummy light so excuse the quality of the photos)

this is a back view of the bracelet strap

PICT0074.jpg

and here is a front view of the watch (the picture on it is one of my faves of Mika)

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

I have made a hearts bracelet not too dissimilar to Mika's but I can't find it at the momet to photograph it (I shall take a photo when I find it)

I have though a Mika watch with a triple row hearts beaded bracelet strap I made it all myself (yes including the watch) I take watches apart put a picture of who or whatever I want on it then put them back together & get it working perfectly it's just something I taught myself to do by messing around with old watches as a kid!!

kinda good skill to have huh?!?

The hearts beads on the watch strap are different to the one's on my missing bracelet, they're smaller & not as bright coloured!

here's some photo's of my watch (the clarity isn't 100% perfect as it's taken indoors at night & I'm not used to working my new camera to take pictures in crummy light so excuse the quality of the photos)

PICT0074.jpg

and here is a front view of the watch (the picture on it is one of my faves of Mika)

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

:shocked:

OMG

that is seriosly the coolest watch i have seen

IN

MY

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:shocked:

OMG

that is seriosly the coolest watch i have seen

IN

MY

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

why thank you:thumb_yello: it IS amazing isn't it even if I do say so myself!!! I LOVE it!!! it takes ages to make them though I tell you, you need one hell of a lot of patience & time (geddit time lol)

why thank you:thumb_yello: it IS amazing isn't it even if I do say so myself!!! I LOVE it!!! it takes ages to make them though I tell you, you need one hell of a lot of patience & time (geddit time lol)

:roftl: very funny

that is amazing..really amazing..

maybe i'll take out the face of the clock in my room and put a mika pic in it!

its just white right now :naughty:

:roftl: very funny

that is amazing..really amazing..

maybe i'll take out the face of the clock in my room and put a mika pic in it!

its just white right now :naughty:

well good luck if you try it (clocks are easier i must say,from experience) but they can still be difficult.

here's (a rough guide) to how you 'modify' a clock if anyone wants to give it a go

you have to either take the back off or the front (the glass/plastic) depending on the clock then take the clock mechanism off then gently take off the hands print the picture you want to the size of the clock (or use one that's the right size from a magazine) cut a hole in the middle out & put it on the clock face you can glue it on (or I sometime have to substitute glue for clear nail varnish if i've run out of glue) if you did use clear nail varnish as an adhesive don't put too much on it'll over saturate & ruin the picture (not a good idea)

then put the hands back on the shortest first then the longest then the second hand, put the back or glass back on & put a battery in & It should work (if you've done it right) It sounds far easier than it actually is but to do a watch is far more awkward as there's literally dozens of parts to contend with & you have to remember where they go & also the hands are more delicate & bend easily!

doing a clock if you're used to it can take about 20-30 minutes approx but a watch can take anything from 30 minutes to 3 or more hours (depending on if you have troubles with it, watches are FAR more troublesome to modify I can tell you!!!)

here's my Mika clock I made (it matches my watch almost) Ok it doesn't have heart beads nor does it have gemstones around it but it's the same pic of Mika

PICT0078.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

:shocked: cool watch, is very naaaaaice :bleh:

here are 2 more bracelets that I made today

autumn/fall and spring :bleh:

bandjes05.jpg

:shocked: cool watch, is very naaaaaice :bleh:

here are 2 more bracelets that I made today

autumn/fall and spring :bleh

bandjes05.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

I like the gloomy bear one most:naughty: (and the christmassy one):naughty:

the mika clock is awesome

biejke, i made a bracelet to send to you as a trade , you have to tell me if you like it :naughty:

i call it

CRAP FROM MY ROOM bracelet

bracelet001.jpg

bracelet002.jpg

bracelet003.jpg

bracelet004.jpg

hey that's cool I like the kitty charm/bead whatever it is:thumb_yello: