• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what would be cool?

A kind of "Pandora" bracelet, but MFC-related, with beads representing different members.

It could be a present for Mika, or just for MFC'ers. Or both.

:fisch:

You know what would be cool?

A kind of "Pandora" bracelet, but MFC-related, with beads representing different members.

It could be a present for Mika, or just for MFC'ers. Or both.

:fisch:

Like each member picks a certain bead to represent them and then present it to Mika???

Like each member picks a certain bead to represent them and then present it to Mika???

Yeah, something like that.

For example, you choose the rainbow beads to represent you, I choose a (specific) kind of metal bead, etc. It could also be handmade beads, if you want. The important is that the beads must be different from each other.

The bracelet goes with one bead of each type.

Or...each member presents Mika with the bead that represents him/her. But that's probably more difficult...

I hope I explained myself well enough! (sometimes my english is really bad) :naughty:

considering how many we are here, I think it'd rather turn out a necklace metres long, that he can wrap himself up in.. :blink:

considering how many we are here, I think it'd rather turn out a necklace metres long, that he can wrap himself up in.. :blink:

*imagines Mika wrapped up in a giant necklace*

:lmfao:

It depends on the size of the beads, but a bracelet can include up to...15 beads? More?

I believe not every member will be a part of this, I was actually giving this idea for the people who are posting their work here. :naughty:

I told someone before, "we could create an MFC jewelry factory"... I knew we should have done it! :roftl:

true:roftl:

or everyone from each country could be on one bracelet or something like that

Yeah, that's a nice idea too! And probably easier to make! :thumb_yello:

Anyway... the countries like France, UK or USA would be making necklaces too.

And here in Portugal maybe...erm...a ring? :roftl:

oh, a bracelet project... :yay: cute! :bleh: *I wonder how long before people come and make fun of me because of that...* :boing:

sounds cute. he'll have so many bracelets! liek those women with far too many rings around their neck.. :naughty:

I want a purple bead :mf_rosetinted:

:yay:

oh, a bracelet project... :yay: cute! :bleh: *I wonder how long before people come and make fun of me because of that...* :boing:

sounds cute. he'll have so many bracelets! liek those women with far too many rings around their neck.. :naughty:

I want a purple bead :mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

"Oh look, Mika's wearing...us!!" :roftl:

Ok, but we have to make some "rules" here.

Like for example: the size of the beads, the shape (you could be an heart-shaped orange bead, but other member be a star-shaped orange bead), etc...

So that we can identify the people who "is" that bead, just by looking to the bracelet. (that would be so awesome! LOL)

:blush-anim-cl:

Ok, but we have to make some "rules" here.

Like for example: the size of the beads, the shape (you could be an heart-shaped orange bead, but other member be a star-shaped orange bead), etc...

So that we can identify the people who "is" that bead, just by looking to the bracelet. (that would be so awesome! LOL)

:blush-anim-cl:

i want to be a round orange shaped bead:naughty:

Not to long now.....:mf_rosetinted:

FINISHED!! AND WORKING!!

clock005.jpg

omg i LOVE IT!!

The suductive clock, love it. :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow: