Mika in the Royal Opera House, "Pilgrim's Progress"

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you VERY VERY much, Moonlightchild!! I loved listening to this, it's very beautiful.

His voice was stunning. Of course he sounds like a girl: he's a prepubescent soprano boy, he would sound like a girl :naughty:. He has a beautiful, beautiful voice, and sounds like an angel.

Gosh I LOOOOOVED listening to this!! It made me determined to go to the opera soon. I went a few times when I was much younger and I would like to go back, I enjoy it.

Thanks again for this little treasure :wub2::thumb_yello:

His voice is beautiful indeed, and his pronunciation is good :naughty:

But like Sariflor said, Mika was pretty young here. His voice didn't break yet.

Some people say a boy soprano's voice is even better than a girl's. Especially right before their voices break. I'm no expert though, I just like the clear sound of his voice. :wub2:

His voice is beautiful indeed, and his pronunciation is good :naughty:

But like Sariflor said, Mika was pretty young here. His voice didn't break yet.

Some people say a boy soprano's voice is even better than a girl's. Especially right before their voices break. I'm no expert though, I just like the clear sound of his voice. :wub2:

Yes, clear is the word. Pure and clear. I just love it :wub2:

Thank you so much, Moonlightchild :flowers2:

I'm listening to it now - he's a bit good, isn't he?

I confess, I normally hate boy sopranos on account of the fact they rely on being cute too much, and I can't compete with them :naughty: (I'm a soprano - and sound very boyish - when I was younger, I often lost out on solos to some snotty boy child who usually didn't really want to do it - it still hurts :bleh:)

I like this though - Mika is very pure and clear and he has a nice full tone- I think he matches Aled Jones for that (Aled is the only other boy soprano I find worth listening to)

Thanks again

I can go to bed happy now :thumb_yello:

all that ive read said 14 or 15.

he was very talented, but i dont think a 9 year old could pull off the song as well as a 15 year old could! ever!

well that makes sense as well!

seriously......guys that can sing are my CRYPTONITE

if i knew mika when he was my age, well.....ive always loved opera and musicals and music found strange by my peers. If i had known mika, MY AGE, singing OPERA....

ah, i would have followed that boy around

A

SICK

PUPPY

if i knew mika when he was my age, well.....ive always loved opera and musicals and music found strange by my peers. If i had known mika, MY AGE, singing OPERA....

A

SICK

PUPPY

I think you had been really good friends with him and singing duets together!:wub2:

A

SICK

PUPPY

You kill me Sammy !!

:lmfao:

I bet if you had knew him you would just like :drool: and follow him everywhere screaming "THIS GUY CAN SING !!! LOOK AT HIM !!!"

:lmfao: Or maybe you won't . . .

Poor Mika... when he was our age the kids made fun of him . I would totally try to protect him, I'm alweays doing that in my school . I hate when the popular guys make fun with the unpopular guys . It's just so stupid !!