Mika in the Royal Opera House, "Pilgrim's Progress"

Poor Mika... when he was our age the kids made fun of him . I would totally try to protect him, I'm alweays doing that in my school . I hate when the popular guys make fun with the unpopular guys . It's just so stupid !!

I wish there would be more people like you, the schools would be a much nicer place.:thumb_yello::wub2:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You kill me Sammy !!

:lmfao:

I bet if you had knew him you would just like :drool: and follow him everywhere screaming "THIS GUY CAN SING !!! LOOK AT HIM !!!"

:lmfao: Or maybe you won't . . .

Poor Mika... when he was our age the kids made fun of him . I would totally try to protect him, I'm alweays doing that in my school . I hate when the popular guys make fun with the unpopular guys . It's just so stupid !!

i would. in random classes id be like MIKA SING FOR ME! I LOVE YOU!

hehe

i know, ive been in that situation several times. People at school always called my "The Lawyer". it was hilarious. becuase i AM NOT the type of person who will watch someone get hurt becuase im too afraid to stand up. There was like these 2 bos who no one liked other than me, and i was constantly sticking up for them. They really appreciated it. And i would always be kind and help the bully person understand why what they did was wrong.

Hence..."The Lawyer" XD

haha good times, GOOD times

seriously......guys that can sing are my CRYPTONITE

if i knew mika when he was my age, well.....ive always loved opera and musicals and music found strange by my peers. If i had known mika, MY AGE, singing OPERA....

ah, i would have followed that boy around

A

SICK

PUPPY

I had that with boys who can dance :blush-anim-cl:. I literally followed a dancer from one of Hollands best dancecompagnies around the country to see performances he was in. I was much younger then and he was my age. I was his first fan and he liked that he had a fan very much. Bought me drinks after performances and stuff. It was great, I got to see the whole balletcompagny and rehearsels every now and then. Untill at a certain point I found him become to arrogant and I wrote him a letter that I would not come backstage anymore (keep in mind: I was very young, these days I would not have send a letter :naughty:).

The next performance I went to (cause I still loved the performances) he saw me in the audience when the lights went on and stared at me but I looked to the ceiling :naughty:. Poor guy. He was a great, great dancer. A few months later he moved away to dance with a ballet compagny in another country (not because of me :naughty:). So I did follow this guy around like a sick puppie. If only he hadn't behaved so arrogant! Now I know that he was probably insecure and tried to hide that but at that time! I wanted to slap him in the face :naughty:!

At you does not remain former loading?:blink:

Yes and No. you have to log in every two months or so, at that site and when you don't do that you lose everything you uploaded and I logged in there to late and everything was gone so I had to upload it again.

i would. in random classes id be like MIKA SING FOR ME! I LOVE YOU!

hehe

i know, ive been in that situation several times. People at school always called my "The Lawyer". it was hilarious. becuase i AM NOT the type of person who will watch someone get hurt becuase im too afraid to stand up. There was like these 2 bos who no one liked other than me, and i was constantly sticking up for them. They really appreciated it. And i would always be kind and help the bully person understand why what they did was wrong.

Hence..."The Lawyer" XD

haha good times, GOOD times

LOOOOL !! :lmfao:

I can totally picture everything you said. .. I'm imagining asking Mika to sing for you and then hitting the boys who were trying to hit him !! :lmfao:

LOOOOL !! :lmfao:

I can totally picture everything you said. .. I'm imagining asking Mika to sing for you and then hitting the boys who were trying to hit him !! :lmfao:

it would be like this....

Me: Mika, please sing for me the Woodcutter Boy's song from Pilgrims Progress, Act IV Scene I

Mika: Well sure love..."He who is down need fear no fall...."

Random Kid: PSH!!! HE WHO IS MIKA NEED FEAR MY FIST!

*kid goes to punch mika. I reach out and grab his fist, twist his arm backwards, break it, knock the kid to the ground*

Me: *I bend down to the level of the kid on the floor. He is in alot of pain. In his ear...*

YOU ARE TROUBLED. *with a devious face.*

Mika: *Looks shocked. Continues singing*

XD AHAHA,, GOOD TIMES!

Me: Mika, please sing for me the Woodcutter Boy's song from Pilgrims Progress, Act IV Scene I

*kid goes to punch mika. I reach out and grab his fist, twist his arm backwards, break it, knock the kid to the ground*

Me: *I bend down to the level of the kid on the floor. He is in alot of pain. In his ear...*

XD AHAHA,, GOOD TIMES!

can i see you doing this ...?

DEFINATELY!! xD

isnt a bedazzler that thing that puts jewels on your pants?

:roftl: Yes but they didn't invent the word. Sorry not laughing at you, just the imagery of the Bedazzler. I can see Mika using it on his pants.

Can't say I'm overly bedazzled by this performance but I find it hard to warm to English language operas.

:roftl: Yes but they didn't invent the word. Sorry not laughing at you, just the imagery of the Bedazzler. I can see Mika using it on his pants.

Can't say I'm overly bedazzled by this performance but I find it hard to warm to English language operas.

mika would own a bedazzler wouldnt he? yes...yes he totally would.

BeDazzler70160814_std.jpg

mika227.jpg

hm.....what to bedazzle next? my skinnies, my braces?

WAIT....NO.........ill make a little bedazzled case for my tama! ITS GENIUS!

XD AHAHA,, GOOD TIMES!

You just scared me . . . :shocked:

Are u that mean ? I mean... I would just scream with them (and kick them nessie's) and order them to go away . . .

:naughty:

isnt a bedazzler that thing that puts jewels on your pants?

Sure is, but i like to use it in my daily vocab.

Like "Am i the only one not enjoying this?"

Yeah, operas....*shrug* Not intriguing. I prefer mika now to then, less girly.:bow:

mika would own a bedazzler wouldnt he? yes...yes he totally would.

BeDazzler70160814_std.jpg

hm.....what to bedazzle next? my skinnies, my braces?

WAIT....NO.........ill make a little bedazzled case for my tama! ITS GENIUS!

if he owned one, i would disown him. and finally admit his sexuality has defeated his inwardly stubbornness.

Whoah,thanks for those downloads! You're geniuses!:thumb_yello:

At first when I heard Mika singing opera I couldn't believe it was actually him! But then,I think you can recognize it for a bit from his singing NOW ...:wink2:

Anyways,I was stunned when I heard it!! Such a young boy,but with that kind of voice,huge voice,so clear,and with that hearing sense!! At one point I cried,actually... :tears: I dunno,I was deeply touched,I felt so many feelings in one moment! His wonderful,angelic voice...

Yeah,he did sound a bit girly,kinda like those Vienna boys choir,almost the castrato tenor....but I reeeally liked it!!:thumb_yello:

Sure is, but i like to use it in my daily vocab.

Like "Am i the only one not enjoying this?"

Yeah, operas....*shrug* Not intriguing. I prefer mika now to then, less girly.:bow:

if he owned one, i would disown him. and finally admit his sexuality has defeated his inwardly stubbornness.

is it really possible to disown what you never owned?

wow......ok, i got it.....

FINALLY!

lyrics! I HAV FOUND THEM!

He that is down need fear no fall;

He that is low, no pride;

He that is humble, ever shall

Have God to be his Guide.

I am content with what I have,

Little be it or much;

And, Lord, contentment still I crave,

Because Thou savest such.

This is beautiful.

The first few times I listened to it, I couldn't hear any similarities in his voice, but after a while, I've started to pick up on some. =]

I put it on my mp3 player and walked around making people listen to it, and guess who's singing. Everyone's like, 'no way! you've gotta be kidding!' and I'm just like... =D