MAY 2008: Mika on Perez Hilton.

guapo!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...Mika and Josh Groban together...it was only Adam Levine left and it would be my ideal party!! :naughty:

I dunno if you know, but Josh is really really funny. He makes great jokes and can imitate voices even better than Mika...(not mentioning his stunning voice of course; if Mika decides to sing a sort of opera song, Josh would be the right person to work with!)

So I'm sure Meeks had a lot of fun there :bleh:

i sooooo didnt read your siggy as 'my mom hugs Mika's live recordings while she's cleaning the house'....

:blink:

yes i did have strange visions....

i think that is the final sign that i need to go to sleep..

Thought you were in bed :sneaky2::naughty:

Wow Perez is looking good. :thumb_yello:

I've been hoping Mika would do some kind of Josh Groban type stuff forever. Not an album or anything, but maybe a performance like I Got Life on Jools.

Oh that was so exciting! I felt as excited about that as I felt when I first heard Mika! It was just exceptional!

And for those who don't know me, this is a big, big compliment, I never get excited about anything much.

Oh that was so exciting! I felt as excited about that as I felt when I first heard Mika! It was just exceptional!

And for those who don't know me, this is a big, big compliment, I never get excited about anything much.

i loved that "i got life" song :wub2:

i'm happy to witness your excitement! :naughty: