• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kata's girl

img003.jpg

:naughty:

I wanna join :boing:! This drawing is very sweet by the way. I am glad to read that more people will have to send bottles of wine with their drawing, that I'm not the only one :naughty:. What kind of material can we use, pencils only, or pens and paint too? And what if the Master stops giving instructions :shocked:. Ah, what the heck, then we make our own :naughty:.

I wanna join :boing:! This drawing is very sweet by the way. I am glad to read that more people will have to send bottles of wine with their drawing, that I'm not the only one :naughty:. What kind of material can we use, pencils only, or pens and paint too? And what if the Master stops giving instructions :shocked:. Ah, what the heck, then we make our own :naughty:.

right!

as we can make a party for 40 without him...we can draw as well!

but of course, lovely curly boy....your hints will be appreciated!

ok monje, you are in

i think we can do whatever we want and choose whatever tecnique or material...maybe you can decide with your mate....total freedom!:punk:

Good luck boss... not easy organizing this.. :thumb_yello:

:florr:

this is way better than what I can do! :boxed:

I have to be honest from the start before people get excited about me being a talented partner :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

You know, I'm no talented drawer either but I think it's the thought that counts and I'm sure we can make something great out of it together!:thumb_yello:

you really have no idea what you are getting yourself into

:floor:

but hey, you have been warned!

No I am not :naughty:. But I gladly find out.

umph

is there anyone who CAN draw out there?

:naughty:

But..but I thought it was the thought that counts :naughty:.

Well, I can cheat too. Me, not such a gifted artist- is having a boyfriend, very gifted artist/webdesigner, who can help me out when needed. I knew he would come in handy some day :naughty:.

Count me in, Robi, and I don't think I am any better at drawing than anyone else, but I think doing it with you lot would be fun, and who knows what might appear???:wink2:

That's the spirit Blue Sky :thumb_yello:.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!

well if it makes you feel better, i haven't actually bothered drawing in about 23 years :naughty::naughty:

but i did take 5 years of private drawing/painting/sculpture courses when i was in highschool (convent :bleh:) & 2 more years at cegep (college in quebec). although i am a graphic artist, it isn't the same as using a pen and paper... is this drawing in pen or color? how big?

people! artists!:naughty:

i cannot stay now, just updated list....

ok first couple WENDI-RACHA

any suggestion?

maybe blue sky/happikali? how is mail between japan and Oz? i think it may work...pls. discuss!

hopefully i'll be back later...............

i'd like to sort couples first...and i need some hints from mfcers....:wink2:

then we can start....

i was thinking that we can both draw a girl and exchange papers...in this way both would be involved.

and yes...mika is supposed to give us the second clue!:sneaky2:

i'd like to sort couples first...and i need some hints from mfcers....:wink2:

then we can start....

i was thinking that we can both draw a girl and exchange papers...in this way both would be involved.

and yes...mika is supposed to give us the second clue!:sneaky2:

haha, best luck with that! he seems to have a lot of things is store and begins many things at a time.. i hope he has time and energy to keep track of them all, bless him :wink2:

thx, rb. I'll also keep track of this thread for instructions.

I actually think to draw one at a time is better, it may turn to be confusing to do the same thing twice, but if you decide the other way round, then it's just as fine fine by me. :bleh: