the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Monie for bumping this...i should have done it myself, but being so busy with Mika's calendar!:teehee:

so...here we are.

We have some months left before Mika starts touring Europe again.

we can go on with the project (the ones who want to) and collect all the drawings for a special book for Mika.

i have already received Monie and Diana's drawing (one of the two).

Avoca is sending me back mine and hers.

PM me for my address and send me as many drawings as possible...even with a few rounds, it doesn't matter.

i'm PM each couple of artists to be sure all get the message!

go on peeps...too much good work to be wasted!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Monie for bumping this! :wink2:

We (Michela and me) haven't finished our drawing yet, it's my turn and I haven't made it yet ... totally forgot...:blink::blush-anim-cl: I'll send the drawing to Michela asap :wink2:

Is there a deadline yet or have we some time to finalize it and make it better? :wink2: I think we'd prefer to finish it. :blush-anim-cl: Just tell me, otherwise I send it to you right now :wink2::thumb_yello:

xxx

Mika is not touring before 2010, so we have some months left! :bleh:

but if your drawing is over, or you think you have no time to go on with the project, or simply you don't feel like drawing anymore, pls send me what you've got, so that i can start filling the album.

thanks!

• 3 months later...
no i am not :no:

i guess i'll have to contact everyone in order to have some drawings to give the mikster! :wink2:

*thing to be done in 2010 :biggrin2:

I too think that it should be given in 2010 otherwise the delay is too much. Tho it is not like he finished his Blackall project, at least, not that I know off :bleh:. If there aren't more drawings coming in I would like to give the drawings of Diana and me myself (or maybe Diana would give one too), we've almost finished the second girl too :thumb_yello:.

• 1 year later...