Book Club

foalbaby14

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Can we re-start posting on this thread??!!!!

Im finally reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

So far its AMAZING!

Book I HIGHLY recommend:

Chronicles of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It is a GREAT read, short and keeps you on your toes. Very detective-esque!

Can we re-start posting on this thread??!!!!

Im finally reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

So far its AMAZING!

Book I HIGHLY recommend:

Chronicles of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It is a GREAT read' date=' short and keeps you on your toes. Very detective-esque![/quote']

Chronicles is a terrific book, and if you like it you have to read One hundred years of solitude... his best book and one of the best ever write in spanish :thumb_yello:

Chronicles is a terrific book, and if you like it you have to read One hundred years of solitude... his best book and one of the best ever write in spanish :thumb_yello:

Read that one too! I have read all he's published including his Autobiography, He's my all time favorite author :teehee:

Any other recommendations?

One hundred years of sollitude :thumb_yello:is really great and a lot more optimistic than Chronicle (I've seen the Chronicle movie, still wondering why?)

*subscribes to that cool thread!*