The Official Mini Meet Up Thread- Florida(Nov 8)

foalbaby14

I think that is what it is! He is scared! And too he probably thinks that he will lose female fans that :chkn: desire him! But, M O S T of his female fans LOVE gay men -- personally .... I think it would BOOST his career on MANY levels! I mean - it is not like he does well in the U.S. anyways! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I would still LOVE him no matter what

I kinda don't want him to get famous in the US because then everyone is going to love him, I like it how it is now

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl:

I would still LOVE him no matter what

I kinda don't want him to get famous in the US because then everyone is going to love him, I like it how it is now

ME too!!!! i love Mika UNCONDITIONALLY! :wub2:

I feel the same way! We may be selfish -- but, it is so wonderful the way it is now!!!! :mf_lustslow:

It is, because when he comes to Florida good tickets will be easy to get:naughty:

I HOPE it will still be General Admission!!!! Then we can be GUARANTEED front row, as long as we sacrifice and get it! :naughty:

I HOPE it will still be General Admission!!!! Then we can be GUARANTEED front row, as long as we sacrifice and get it! :naughty:

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!

It be even more amazing if he did it in more than one city in Florida so then we could see him more than once, i would cry!!

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!

It be even more amazing if he did it in more than one city in Florida so then we could see him more than once, i would cry!!

THAT is what I am HOPEING for!!!!! I want more then JUST one!!! And OH you WILL cry TRUST ME!!!! I cried three times!!!! And the last time - i didn't think I would EVER stop :roftl:

THAT is what I am HOPEING for!!!!! I want more then JUST one!!! And OH you WILL cry TRUST ME!!!! I cried three times!!!! And the last time - i didn't think I would EVER stop :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I have to go Dangit!!!

I will be on later though:wink2:

Did you get gas last night - or this morning?

I got it this morning!!! :naughty:

I got it last night:naughty:

Now im baking sugar cookies for school tomorrow for my government class the only thing i need is something blue to put on it because i have red hots for the red and yellow icing but no blue, any suggestions( i dont want to go out again)

I got it last night:naughty:

Now im baking sugar cookies for school tomorrow for my government class the only thing i need is something blue to put on it because i have red hots for the red and yellow icing but no blue, any suggestions( i dont want to go out again)

uuuhhh - no food coloring????

my dad is going to go get me the icing:naughty:

when im done with them i will post pics:wink2:

How sewwt of him!!!! :wub2:

Geez -- I can't WAIT to get my camera so that I can start posting pics of everything and making videos!!!!!

I know I love my dad:wub2::naughty:

Me either, Aimee and me seem to be the only ones to post vids:roftl:

Alex too!!!! I want my own camera! I don't want to have to depend on yall -- especially for Rufus! :wub2: