The Official Mini Meet Up Thread- Florida(Nov 8)

foalbaby14

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:insane:

We have SO much going on in the next 2 months!!! :roftl:

I know!!!

it's too late....i have no idea what you ladies are talking about :no:

here is what Holly pmed me:wink2:

Okay - I have a mission/request for you .....

IF you 'want' to do it, that is -------------------

I had a BRILLIANT idea and YOU can put it into motion -

Okay here is my idea:

Make a thread the day before we leave, so Thursday November 6. Title it: The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread............................................ ..........

Explain on the first post that this is a thread for up-to-the minutes pics, vids and reports from Holly & Alex's RuRu weekend and the Mini MFC Meet Up.

Anytime that we call or Text you .... you can make a post in the thread letting people know what is going on.

THEN when we get to your house Saturday we can quickly post a select few pics of meeting Rufus THEN after we leave .... you can do a FULL report and post all the pics you want on the Mini Meet Up........

then when we get to our hotel Saturday night we can post some more pics from the Miami show and so on an so on.........

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*there are Alot of people that are VERY curious about our weekend and they will read the thread~!!*

Do you want to do it?

I know!!!

here is what Holly pmed me:wink2:

Okay - I have a mission/request for you .....

IF you 'want' to do it, that is -------------------

I had a BRILLIANT idea and YOU can put it into motion -

Okay here is my idea:

Make a thread the day before we leave, so Thursday November 6. Title it: The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread............................................ ..........

Explain on the first post that this is a thread for up-to-the minutes pics, vids and reports from Holly & Alex's RuRu weekend and the Mini MFC Meet Up.

Anytime that we call or Text you .... you can make a post in the thread letting people know what is going on.

THEN when we get to your house Saturday we can quickly post a select few pics of meeting Rufus THEN after we leave .... you can do a FULL report and post all the pics you want on the Mini Meet Up........

then when we get to our hotel Saturday night we can post some more pics from the Miami show and so on an so on.........

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*there are Alot of people that are VERY curious about our weekend and they will read the thread~!!*

Do you want to do it?

OOOooooohhhhh!

i already knew :naughty:

its a little fuzzy because my mom was in the stands and i guess she zoomed in, im the one in the french maid costume, OK let me tell you it was about 50 degrees out and i was freezing but hey it was worth it because he saw me:naughty: still haven't heard from him:sneaky2:

Picture604-1.jpg

its a little fuzzy because my mom was in the stands and i guess she zoomed in, im the one in the french maid costume, OK let me tell you it was about 50 degrees out and i was freezing but hey it was worth it because he saw me:naughty: still haven't heard from him:sneaky2:

Picture604-1.jpg

OMG! :das:

A French Maid out there playing in the cold! :lmao:

no:tears:

Do you know about what time you and Alex will be at my house next week?

uuummmm ..... I am GUESSING ........

around 11:00 - ish ...........

But don't worry -- we will be in CONSTANT contact!!!!

I will call you when we are leaving the hotel -- so that you know we will be there in about an hour from then! :naughty:

uuummmm ..... I am GUESSING ........

around 11:00 - ish ...........

But don't worry -- we will be in CONSTANT contact!!!!

I will call you when we are leaving the hotel -- so that you know we will be there in about an hour from then! :naughty:

Awesome!

I have unlimited texting also:naughty:

I haven't seen this in a long time:tears::tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ13CZ4Hekg&NR=1

Awesome!

I have unlimited texting also:naughty:

I haven't seen this in a long time:tears::tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ13CZ4Hekg&NR=1

Me and Alex have texting too -- so we will be TEXTING ALOT!!! Especially for the LIVE THREAD -- we will be texting you things as they are happening for you to put in the LIVE thread!!!! :punk:

I hate that!!! :crybaby:

Me and Alex have texting too -- so we will be TEXTING ALOT!!! Especially for the LIVE THREAD -- we will be texting you things as they are happening for you to put in the LIVE thread!!!! :punk:

I hate that!!! :crybaby:

So on Thursday I will make it when I get home from school, you can text me throughout the day I wont get in trouble at school so don't worry about that:wink2:

So on Thursday I will make it when I get home from school, you can text me throughout the day I wont get in trouble at school so don't worry about that:wink2:

That's cool and don't worry cause NOTHING is going to start happening until around 6:00 PM anyways!!!! Other then us driving for hours and checking into our hotel and getting ready! Fun Fun..... :naughty: