The Official Mini Meet Up Thread- Florida(Nov 8)

foalbaby14

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ i like that idea :thumb_yello:

everytime i go off the mfc, and come back, it always says i have a new PM, and i don't. grr.

it always does that to me.

Are you s u r e it is not saying that you have a new notification? As in someone wrote on your wall? :boxed:

Awesome so grilled cheese and vegetable soup:naughty:

i still have to figure out the time you guys should come to my house because laura has an issue

WHAT is her issue? :shocked:

You better hurry up and tell us -- time is running out! And I do not want to cherck out too early -- if you are not going to be ready for us!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT is her issue? :shocked:

You better hurry up and tell us -- time is running out! And I do not want to cherck out too early -- if you are not going to be ready for us!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

her sisters violin recital is at 10am and she has to go, but she asked her mom today so i will tell you tomorrow what her mom said:wink2:

her sisters violin recital is at 10am and she has to go, but she asked her mom today so i will tell you tomorrow what her mom said:wink2:

We could always go to the fair while she is at the recital and then just meet back at your house..... YOU BETTER HURRY UP WOMAN -- TIME IS RUNNING OUT .... I don't want to wait till the absolute last minute to know what the heck is going on! :boxed:

• 3 months later...