Derren Brown a very gorgeous & talented illusionist!!

DarkLight

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Derren has started the tour now the first night was last night (in chatham) He is going to post a blog about it all tomorrow which i will post a link to here :D

I really can't wait to see him next month I'm getting all excited wahoo :boing:

Edited by DarkLight
typo

• 1 month later...
:bye: there!

there is already a darren brown thread started, so i will be merging them together! :thumb_yello:

pretty amazing though! :thumb_yello:

yeah whatever

it's Derren not darren!

people never get that right

Darren definate played with those pictures , you cant trust photographs , id want to see it live and on stage :biggrin2:

I have seen it myself onstage so I know he can do that!

and it's DERREN not darren arghhhh

I have seen it myself onstage so I know he can do that!

and it's DERREN not darren arghhhh

Its Darren!! I should know Im english :biggrin2:

I was saw him do a zombie thing , and by the end this poor guy though he was in a zombie film! mega scary! :shocked:

Do you like Paul Daniels?

Can he make an elephant vanish ? :shocked:

nope he's a psychological illusionist (not a regular lame magician) most of what he does is based on the use of psychology, mentalism, misdirection, hypnotism & n.l.p neuro linguistic programming!

nope he's a psychological illusionist (not a regular lame magician) most of what he does is based on the use of psychology, mentalism, misdirection, hypnotism & n.l.p neuro linguistic programming!

Its still a trick though , I mean Paul Daniels but a very clever version :thumb_yello:

Its Darren!! I should know Im english :biggrin2:

I was saw him do a zombie thing , and by the end this poor guy though he was in a zombie film! mega scary! :shocked:

Do you like Paul Daniels?

I'm english too Derren IS his name it is an actual name it's a variation of the name Darren!

that's always been his name Derren Brown NOT Darren Brown

yeah I saw that trick it was quite good!

nope not much of a paul daniels fan to be honest I watched him as a kid but as an adult i'm not into that kind of thing it's not very intelligent or fascinating especially to an ex magicienne like myself who knows how it's all done

Derren's stuff is far more intelligent & intriguing & different!

Its still a trick though , I mean Paul Daniels but a very clever version :thumb_yello:

of course it's still a trick but far more clever intelligent & different! it's not the same old same old that all lame magicians peddle out it gets tiring seeing the same old boring tricks *yawns*

of course it's still a trick but far more clever intelligent & different! it's not the same old same old that all lame magicians peddle out it gets tiring seeing the same old boring tricks *yawns*

Ohh it does seem to be Derren ! :blink:

I like the ones where you get a pack of cards and they pull out the Queen of hearts AND ! .. you had chosen that one!! :shocked:

Amazing

Ohh it does seem to be Derren ! :blink:

I like the ones where you get a pack of cards and they pull out the Queen of hearts AND ! .. you had chosen that one!! :shocked:

Amazing

yes indeed it is Derren I should know I've liked him long enough! And have met him a gazillion times he's ALWAYS being mistakenly called Darren & it does his nut in, no matter how many time he says his name is Derren people still get it wrong!

Yes that kind of trick is o.k but I prefer when he (Derren) can tell someone their pin number & such far more impressive:blink::shocked:

yes indeed it is Derren I should know I've liked him long enough! And have met him a gazillion times he's ALWAYS being mistakenly called Darren & it does his nut in, no matter how many time he says his name is Derren people still get it wrong!

Yes that kind of trick is o.k but I prefer when he (Derren) can tell someone their pin number & such far more impressive:blink::shocked:

How about this one :roftl: great great magic :thumb_yello:

Watch this one .. classic!

:biggrin2:

Its all a version of mind control , very clever

will neb at that later when I come back online (I have to connect my new speakers when I find where I put them lol :roftl:)