HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im good. starving lol and tired but good. and you?> seems like forever since weve talked!!!

I'm pretty good. I'm really full..I've been eating pizza since I got home from school but I can't stop eating it :naughty:

I know!! I haven't talked to hardly anyone on here in forever!

I'm pretty good. I'm really full..I've been eating pizza since I got home from school but I can't stop eating it :naughty:

I know!! I haven't talked to hardly anyone on here in forever!

yumm now i want pizza!! lol. im having an enchillada for dinner, if it ever gets made.

i know! iwas like "whoa! carries on!!" lol

I'm fine. I haven't been spending that much time here either the past couple of days..

Ohh that's awesome! I love Ponderland I would've taken the ticket too

And I don't blame you for flying to London to go see him..I might would consider flying to New York or something

So how many times is that now that you will have seen him?

Same here :blink: that's funny :naughty:

Hehe yeah I love Ponderland too, the first series was hilarious! The second one should be released sometime soon too, can't wait!

This will be my fourth time seeing him :blush-anim-cl::shocked: Sounds like a lot!! That week in London feels like one time though cos it was like one day after another :naughty: Niamh said I'm a professional Russell fan now :roftl:

hello post whores!! wats up??

Heeey Devin :huglove:

I think I'm gonna go now cos it's 2am and I have homework to do in the morning :{ oh well.. night night everyone! xxx

yumm now i want pizza!! lol. im having an enchillada for dinner, if it ever gets made.

i know! iwas like "whoa! carries on!!" lol

I know! This is first time I've done more than one or two posts when I'm on in a week or two :naughty:

Same here :blink: that's funny :naughty:

Hehe yeah I love Ponderland too, the first series was hilarious! The second one should be released sometime soon too, can't wait!

This will be my fourth time seeing him :blush-anim-cl: Sounds like a lot!! That week in London feels like one time though cos it was like one day after another :naughty: Niamh said I'm a professional Russell fan now

I think I'm gonna go now cos it's 2am and I have homework to do in the morning :{ oh well.. night night everyone! xxx

That is a lot Sheree! But I'm glad you're getting to go to it..you like him a lot more than I do! :naughty:

Goodnight! :huglove:

I know! This is first time I've done more than one or two posts when I'm on in a week or two :naughty:

That is a lot Sheree! But I'm glad you're getting to go to it..you like him a lot more than I do! :naughty:

Goodnight! :huglove:

haha nice! wway to go carrie!!! lol

Hello (again) :rolls_eyes:

hello! how was thanksgiving?

:shocked:OMG its the post whore thread part 2!!!!

Hey shaza who d have thought it would have got this far, and it all came from a very late night of boredom!:roftl:

Hahaha I KNOW!! :roftl::roftl:

I wanted to keep it all in the one thread though and make it reeeeeally big but Freddie closed it cos it was getting too big, I thought that didn't matter anymore but apparently it does! Still though, wooooo :yay::naughty:

Hahaha I KNOW!! :roftl::roftl:

I wanted to keep it all in the one thread though and make it reeeeeally big but Freddie closed it cos it was getting too big, I thought that didn't matter anymore but apparently it does! Still though, wooooo :yay::naughty:

At least we will always have the first one and can read it.... even though no more new posts! :naughty: