HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LYRICS ALERT

Sorry for the random post, but...have been wanting to ask this for agees now...

would u nice people explain a poor foreign soul what does the following mean:

"...since i was in my braces..." what does this has got to do with "don't need to..." previous line??

And would u explain: who doens't like to become"?

Thank u, thank u, couldn't thank u much ,)

Isn't it:

Who dosen't LIE to become? :blink:

oooooo i got another conclusion for the braces thing! lol and this time it has to do with suspender/braces it is a bit of a stretch and a bit dirty but hey he is the one that made up the lyrics:naughty: anyway... dont need to fantisize (i think) means it keeps him down :das: I SAID IT WAS A STRETCH DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU:bleh::bleh::roftl::roftl:

oooooo i got another conclusion for the braces thing! lol and this time it has to do with suspender/braces it is a bit of a stretch and a bit dirty but hey he is the one that made up the lyrics anyway... dont need to fantisize (i think) means it keeps him down :das: I SAID IT WAS A STRETCH DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU:roftl:

:lmao: O M G!!!!! :das:

WHO KNOWS what Mika is thinking when he is writing! He does have a nasty dirty :chkn: M I N D ----- :drool:

I like your version Aimee! :naughty:

Awww, that sucks! :sad:

...but it's good that you feel better now :thumb_yello::wink2:

I know! I was SO scared I was coming down with something!!! Now I see I am JUST working myself all UP in a frenzy over RUFUS! :naughty:

Awesome :boing:

but but but --- I am scared to death and I am breaking out in hives and I think I might have a heartattack cause I have been having palpatations and I might pass out and OMG *dies* :stretcher: