yes, no stalking just visiting

it doesn't bother me a bit if someone visit my page!(not because i visit others a lot too:naughty:)

and we shouldn't accuse ppl with stalking if they visit our profile a lot.

(i don't mean anybody did,this is a "what if..." offer:naughty:)

i mean i take it like "hi, how are you"

and i visit them back which means " i'm fine thanks" :roftl:

yeah, we don't need words to have a conversation hehe :naughty:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! sienna:lmao:

i can imagine myself ...

- hmm "shun this user" ...? it sounds like "shine", it must be smthng good,

i should shun all my friends then:original:

*presses button*

WTF?:shocked: i can't see them any more:blink:

:naughty:

Exactly!:roftl::roftl:

I don't like the word 'stalker'

I'm not stalking my friends I just want to know them better

the same thing I do with Mika

:lmfao:!!

:fisch:

:naughty:

ps: OkD it is your "awesome ppl" tag in Mika Mail thread that inspired me though

:lmao:!!!

Oh but this one is much better! :roftl:

I was only really complimenting myself and cohorts there :fisch:

I do love the "who did that one - lol!" kind of novelty this tags thing has created. It'll wear off soon, but it's fun now! :lol3:

i logged in to see the new profile stuff and... i dont see the use of showing which thread someone is browsing or WHO is VISITING -is that the word?- our profile...i personally never check anyone´s profile unless i have a doubt about the age of a person. if this person is under eighteen or not- so it wont affect me in that way, no one will see my name on their page but im not that glad that some people who are not my friends openly check my profile

like today:

daydreambeliever FREDDIESDOUBLE Piperita Patty violet_sky

I third that!! :roftl:

I'd sixth that even though I don't agree totally. Some people thinks that is important to have more privacy, so It's OK

Still don't understand how you get to the decision of ignoring an user. I guess I'll have to ask some of you personally one day...

Thanks for the upgrade- but it's terrifying! All the "I'm not friends with you" of primary school mixed with the "I know where you've been" of the CIA!

Can you turn this feature off other than by just not loggin in? I mean the "currently looking at" and "last visited your profile" features?

(Yes, I do know I'm paranoid)

Haha, paranoid stalkers!

I'm proud of the pages that I've visited and I don't mind if you read "Romis visited your profile". About the things you do, shhh, I won't tell anybody!:naughty:

agree with the thing that it seems to be like school with the friend/not friend/peeking what X is doing

My words too. And also "Break this friendship" doesn't have a nice MFC-ring to it.

Hmmm...I won't break a friendship I chose. If I think about the people I've met here since I joined, I don't see a reason why not to be friends with them, but they won't fit all in my profile so I'm inviting the ones that have most confidence in me.

I've got invitations to join social groups but I have no idea how to do it?:blink:

Please tell me, with a detailed instruction, I'm an oldling you know!:naughty:

haha, I've seen just 3 groups, and neither of them had to do with me :naughty:

Can anybody make a musicians/singers group? I'm kinda lazy :bleh:

Sorry but...forgive for what I'm going to say.

You seem to be kinda strange or particular, Pam. I mean,you seem nice, then you seem not nice, then you seem to be too much sarcastic, one day you criticize Mika on MS, one day you truly love him.

I noticed some weeks ago you speak French. I've seen you here for a while and I didn't have the slightless idea. You don't have a Myspace, or Facebook or whatever, you don't talk about yourself, and if you don't want to do it, great, I can accept that, it's not mandatory...

...but don't blame other users to want to know more about you when you're not showing your personal self :wink2:

I even thought you were a troll when I first met you. I know now you're not, but seems to be the only thing I know for sure

PS: It's great Freddie checked your profile. You know, he's a mod, he has to control that everything you do is Ok

oh excuse me !!!

think whatever you like but just know one thing:

im showing my personal self- as you call it- all the time, ive been and am myself all the way, the way i am here is the way i am...

i just wont comment the rest... i dont know why you decided to be so personal- judgemental...

EDIT: i just received that on my new profile

ha! guess who's here?

MFC is a social place. If you don't want to be social, go to your bedroom and close the windows

just deal with it, Pam

i find it very UNSOCIAL and insulting

P.S.

romis its not because i dont talk to you or people like you that im not social, dont spam my page again , thank you

Edited by Pam Travers

oh excuse me !!!

think whatever you like but just know one thing:

im showing my personal self- as you call it- all the time, ive been and am myself all the way, the way i am here is the way i am...

i just wont comment the rest... i dont know why you decided to be so personal- judgemental...

Whats the big issue with going into your profile??? :shocked:

You have to go in to add friends for one

:boxed:

Lets take me for instance , maybe I was curious how old you were or who your friends were or whatever!!

This happens all the time .. now the name is just there who visited

Pam ... this is direct to you ....

There is nothing wrong with going into your profile at all .. .....

This is something I do all day every day , sometimes out of curiousity sometimes to review posts ..

We will have done this lots before without you even thinking .

As I said futher up maybe I wanted to add you as my friend:wink2:

Whats the big issue with going into your profile??? :shocked:

You have to go in to add friends for one

:boxed:

Lets take me for instance , maybe I was curious how old you were or who your friends were or whatever!!

This happens all the time .. now the name is just there who visited

im talking to the mod here, not to the people i dont get along with, i received that

ha! guess who's here?

MFC is a social place. If you don't want to be social, go to your bedroom and close the windows

just deal with it, Pam

from romis

and i find it offensive, is there a way to avoid that on my page, thanx

im talking to the mod here, not to the people i dont get along with, i received that

ha! guess who's here?

just deal with it, Pam

from romis

and i find it offensive, is there a way to avoid that on my page, thanx

Im lost .....

Im lost .....

im just asking you if there is a way i can stop people from posting on my page

someone called romis just posted that

ha! guess who's here?

just deal with it, Pam

you see i just dont feel like dealing in private with people...

im just asking you if there is a way i can stop people from posting on my page

someone called romis just posted that

ha! guess who's here?

just deal with it, Pam

you see i just dont feel like dealing in private with people...

Ohhhhhh

All these features are new sunshine .. Im not sure if we can turn some off and on ...one may like while others might not you know?

Maybe Romis posted as she wanted to be your friend and comment?

So you have issues with posting on your profile? thats what we are saying?

Ohhhhhh

All these features are new sunshine .. Im not sure if we can turn some off and on ...one may like while others might not you know?

Maybe Romis posted as she wanted to be your friend and comment?

So you have issues with posting on your profile? thats what we are saying?

no i dont have issues with posting on my profile, i have issues with people like romis posting offensive notes on my profile, shall i speak french or something?

ps forget about it

Pam - maybe you could post on your own wall saying please

do not leave comments here - then folk, especially new ones

would see that and respect your privacy. Just a thought :thumb_yello:

but its not about people posting on my wall its about people posting on my wall to be offensive, thats very different...