I personally dont mind people going on my profile , because they could do it before anyway , WITHOUT me knowing they were ...

i dont like the fact that people know i have been stalking thiers ... :roftl::roftl:

kidding :roftl::naughty:

I tend to go onto profiles to see location etc, or to find previous

posts that I want to talk about, or get information from i.e. websites

that may have been posted! It saves scrolling through an entire thread :thumb_yello:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that may have been posted! It saves scrolling through an entire thread :thumb_yello:

yeah me too ! I dont really stalk LOL! but it can look that way i suppose if your name is constantly on someones profile each day :naughty: i like all the other features just not that one :thumb_yello:

yeah me too ! I dont really stalk LOL! but it can look that way i suppose if your name is constantly on someones profile each day :naughty: i like all the other features just not that one :thumb_yello:

That feature does not bother me either - I am rarely on my own profile

anyway so not too likely to see who has been "checking me out" but

if I started getting nasty messages I would just go straight to a Mod!! :thumb_yello:

if your name is constantly on someones profile each day :naughty:

LMAO

im a name dropper

one more visit:

Holly D

lets remember the list of the day :naughty:

daydreambeliever, freddiedouble, piperitta patty violet_sky and queenie

Edited by Pam Travers

I personally dont mind people going on my profile , because they could do it before anyway , WITHOUT me knowing they were ...

i dont like the fact that people know i have been stalking thiers ... :roftl::roftl:

kidding :roftl::naughty:

Anyone is welcome to my profile too and post if they want, I see it as a positive thing!

And I agree with you, it can be a little embarrassing to leave a trace!

But maybe it’s just so new and by time we will get use to it!:wink2:

This is exactly how I do it too!:thumb_yello:

I want to partecipate in a discussion board, don't need another social network {I hate}

is there no way to return back to the old features?

Cos nobody here really asked for them, and they're so stalkers friendly it's very upsetting :ap_rosetinted:

oh, now I recall some Lord's blabbing about MFC improvement :kaf:

it's unuseful to collect info about me, I'll never buy anything labelled Universal :meow:

id.

im already on FB and myspace etc.

its also VERY unuseful to collect info about me because

a- i wont give any

b- i ll never buy anything labelled universal either

That feature does not bother me either - I am rarely on my own profile

anyway so not too likely to see who has been "checking me out" but

if I started getting nasty messages I would just go straight to a Mod!! :thumb_yello:

yeah i do agree , theres no need for nasty messages ,and issues with other members - out of respect i think should be done by pm anyway , but thats just me :naughty:

LMAO

im a name dropper

one more visit:

Holly D

lets remember the list of the day :naughty:

daydreambeliever, freddiedouble, piperitta patty and violet_sky

lol .. whats a name dropper ? :naughty: oh is that people who have been on your profile ?

i logged in to see the new profile stuff and... i dont see the use of showing which thread someone is browsing or WHO is VISITING -is that the word?- our profile...i personally never check anyone´s profile unless i have a doubt about the age of a person. if this person is under eighteen or not- so it wont affect me in that way, no one will see my name on their page but im not that glad that some people who are not my friends openly check my profile

like today:

daydreambeliever FREDDIESDOUBLE Piperita Patty violet_sky

oh excuse me !!!

think whatever you like but just know one thing:

im showing my personal self- as you call it- all the time, ive been and am myself all the way, the way i am here is the way i am...

i just wont comment the rest... i dont know why you decided to be so personal- judgemental...

EDIT: i just received that on my new profile

ha! guess who's here?

MFC is a social place. If you don't want to be social, go to your bedroom and close the windows

just deal with it, Pam

i find it very UNSOCIAL and insulting

P.S.

romis its not because i dont talk to you or people like you that im not social, dont spam my page again , thank you

And this is the second time within one week, that one and the same person is making me want to :blowup: which honestly doesn't happen often.

Unlike Romis, I'm not so sure anymore if Pam is a troll or not. A ban would be nice. Goodnight.

And FYI, I will visit your profile as foften as I please. Deal with it.

lol .. whats a name dropper ? :naughty: oh is that people who have been on your profile ?

someone who drops names

and yes, those are people who visited it

Holly D

lets remember the list of the day

daydreambeliever, freddiedouble, piperitta patty violet_sky holly d and queenie

P.-S. posts on my page have been desactivated, i think for anyone who dont want to use this place a social network, its a good idea, just ask the mod of your choice

And this is the second time within one week, that one and the same person is making me want to :blowup: which honestly doesn't happen often.

Unlike Romis, I'm not so sure anymore if Pam is a troll or not. A ban would be nice. Goodnight.

thats very reciprocal but im nice enough to shut up

you will visit it as often as you please but

a what for since you dislike me?

b the comments have been desactivated

thats funny how people who think i should get banned are the most insulting ones...just a fact.

oh and **** you BACK, if you dont mind.

P.-S. posts on my page have been desactivated, i think for anyone who dont want to use this place a social network, its a good idea, just ask the mod of your choice

You actually don't have to ask a mod to do it -- you can do this yourself.

Anyone who doesn't want to have a "visitor's message" wall, can go

to their User CP. On the left hand column, scroll down to where you

see "Edit Options." Click on that -- look down the page for the

section on Visitor Messaging -- you can check or uncheck whichever

boxes you'd like to customize your profile :)

thats very reciprocal but im nice enough to shut up

you will visit it as often as you please but

a what for since you dislike me?

b the comments have been desactivated

thats funny how people who think i should get banned are the most insulting ones...just a fact.

oh and **** you BACK, if you dont mind.

OK, there's no need for this at all. :thumbdown:

If people aren't happy with the new social aspects of the site they are

allowed to say so, and we'll work with them to find a way to

accommodate them, as I just did above. But I really don't think it

should lead to members sniping at one another over such a thing.

dcdeb

How can I add photo's to my albums using photobucket - I can't seem to do it!! :blink:

You can't, Wendy -- this is strictly an uploading function. So it's

for photos that are on your computer now and you want to upload them

to the MFC.

dcdeb

Seriously, Pam, I don't think Violet was rude first. She said she disliked you, you keep saying the same thing to me all the time, do I get pissed off? Nah. Move on ;)

she wasnt rude first? LOL

and move on??? she just posted and i just responded, it was a bit early to move on--

but go ahead jump on any occasion you can

and move on??? she just posted and i just responded, it was a bit early to move on--

I agree that she was blunt, but not rude. Problem is, Pam, that if you actually rant about people visiting your profile, trust me, it will only encourage even more people to doso. That's why I'm telling you to move on, but it's a free world... for V_S too. Anyway if you two have a private issue to sort out, I suggest you do it via PMs. Thanks a lot.

I agree that she was blunt, but not rude. Problem is, Pam, that if you actually rant about people visiting your profile, trust me, it will only encourage even more people to doso. That's why I'm telling you to move on, but it's a free world... for V_S too. Anyway if you two have a private issue to sort out, I suggest you do it via PMs. Thanks a lot.

yes she was...but its seems that its ok when its directed to me. she ****s me but the mods tolerate it...i dont have a problem with v_s -or anyone else -, but she does have one with me and somehow or entirely, its not my problem, its hers.

OK, it may have been too early for you to move on before, but it's time now.

There was rudeness on both sides and I think you'll both have to "deal

with it."

Look, no one says you (all) have to be lovey dovey on the MFC with

everyone, but you (all) can at least be civil, and I'm seeing lots of

un-civil behavior here. Pam, if you felt Violet was rude, there was

absolutely no reason for you to reply the same way -- you can try to

take the high road, which would have meant, in this case, not responding at all. And Violet, if Pam was annoying you, you too could have just

ignored her. There is simply no reason to carry on like this in this thread,

which is supposed to be about helping others who have issues/questions

with the new forum features.

Seriously, Pam, I don't think Violet was rude first. She said she disliked you, you keep saying the same thing to me all the time, do I get pissed off? Nah. Move on ;)

I don't even hate Pam :blink: Even when I sound angry. I just wanted to call her attention because she was complaining of something that she's taking part, and if she doesn't like to be part of it, well, she can stop participating (it sounds stupid but I can't find a perfect way to say it in english :S)

I hope she's better now that she doesn't get messages, just like the way she wanted it to be :biggrin2:

I apologize to Niki and Deb, if they found it inappropiate. I guess Violet may have his reasons, I just went over the tangent, you're right. I'm not often insultive and I guess you know it.

btw, I wrote to Pam telling her why people would want to visit her profile. Sounds reasonable to me :)

Let's move on. If I keep writing it will seem like this is too much important and maybe it's not