pianogirlsammy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We don't celebrate Halloween here, at least I don't

but when you go to Bariloche there's one night in which you have a costume party in one of the discos, called Genux, I wanted to go as lollipop girl but I didn't have time or money to make the dress hehehe so my friends and I (a biiiiiiiiig group xD ) went dressed up as minnie! I wasn't convinced at first but it turned out pretty!

It was our first night there and I had a great time ! some guys told me I wish I were mickey :roftl:

I met my boyfriend that night, he was a priest :lmao:

I have some pics if you want to see it

Edited by flor_arg_16

• 2 weeks later...
As Flor said, we don't celebrate halloween which I think it pretty sucks, but if I ever have a costumes party I want to be like Jem from Jem and The Holograms! :punk:

Or something retro...

That's so freaky :shocked: I was on this website earlier today and someone posted an amazing costume they made of Jem from Jem and The Holograms! I'll post the Link because I don't really know this person but I thought it was really really--strangely--coincidental that you posted that. :roftl:

That's so freaky :shocked: I was on this website earlier today and someone posted an amazing costume they made of Jem from Jem and The Holograms! I'll post the Link because I don't really know this person but I thought it was really really--strangely--coincidental that you posted that. :roftl:
Wow! When I was posting it I was looking for a picture of a Jem costume and I saw that pic too!

Something strange is happening here... I bet is all Mika's fault :naughty:

Haha, I hope so. I intend it to look somewhat like this:

snowhite.jpg

Ooops, thanks to me drawing this up really quick, I accidentally filled in the hands with background color. But actually that's probably accurate. I intend to powder my face and neck white, but I doubt I'll bother with my hands.

--Jack