What Are YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

pianogirlsammy

Haha, I hope so. I intend it to look somewhat like this:

snowhite.jpg

Ooops, thanks to me drawing this up really quick, I accidentally filled in the hands with background color. But actually that's probably accurate. I intend to powder my face and neck white, but I doubt I'll bother with my hands.

--Jack

Still lovely :naughty:.. in a deliciously morbid way, haha.

I'm still waiting for the illustration of your fanfic(s)... you won't get out of this easily, now that you're bombarding us with your amazing drawing skills on a regular basis :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: i made a cardboard comb, a beak and claws

i found some yellow pants and t-shirt, bright green pantihoses, orange socks

all i need to do is to paint the carboard stuff and to find feathers and i'm a wicked chicken :roftl::roftl::roftl:

OK, so I've got the wacky eyeliner on and drawn-on tattoos...I'm going to sleep like this and pray they don't smudge so I can wear my costume to school tomorrow :naughty:

(We don't have school on Fridays so everyone's dressing up for tomorrow)

You better take a picture :das:

It's with ballpoint, which usually stays on pretty well. I just won't wash my arms in the shower...:naughty:

Yeah....good luck with that :naughty:

Speaking of showers, I need to go take one. Talk to you later! :huglove:

What/who are you going as?

I'm going to Rocky Horror Picture Night at a local theatre.

It's audience participation every halloween. I'm going as Columbia, and I'm making my dad go as Frank, because everyone I know hates that movie besides him. :(

Actually, I was having a bit of a problem trying to find a costume so I could dress up as someone who is famous for their work in stiptease and the woman at the costume shop had no idea who Dita Von Teese was (!!!).

Well I found a great little skirt, sparkly corset (both black) some 1950's style, Betty Page-esque shoes that I already own, black gloves and a whip instead!

I came out of the changing rooms in the skirt and corset and said "Hw do I look?" and granddad said "I... Don't.... Know..."

I found the gloves and then said completely nonchalantly to the other guy at the counter "Hey, do you have whips?" and granddad looked at me like "Ugh, why can't you be normal?" and the guy smiled, got a whip up from behind the counter and gave it to me eaqually as nanchalantly!

So I am going as a dominatrix.

Poor granddad :D