pianogirlsammy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I'm the fourth Doctor from Doctor Who. :roftl:

My sisters said I shouldn't be him because I don't look like him, and I'm a girl. :aah:

Then they said I should dress as Mika instead. :blink::lmfao:

What I find funny is I probably look more like Tom Baker than Mika (And Mika is a guy as well, so I don't get their thinking. They are young though. :aah:)

Hey, it's an idea for next year. :aah:

Oh wow you guys are gonna be amazing!!!:mf_lustslow:

We don't celebrate it much over here but I was supposed to be Lady Gaga :mf_rosetinted:

until all my friends cancelled more or less, because they're not here eventually.

Yes, I had bought the whole outfit:teehee:, which looked amazing to me, but well ... No Halloween for me this year.:aah:

I a was annoyed chick trying to get home from work while everybody and the doggie was out tricking and treatin' I had to drive 3 miles a hour aaaaaaalll the way down my really long street t oget home. I work saturudays and it seems that I'm always working on halloween.

BangBangLou I love your .Gif in your siggy! That was my favorite part of that video (I also loved his outfit)

Anyway if anyone's curious my costume pics are here if you want to see them. (I posted it on livejournal in various places. I linked to the post I made in my highly unused journal.:aah:)

And Rain you should of dressed up anyway! :biggrin2: