Mika Merchandise

superstar

hiiiii!!!

someone here knows if the dvd Live in Cartoon Motion is the Deluxe Edition??

and if the new dvd will be available to buy it in there?

you mean on mikasounds store..? :blink: I guess so, yes. probably in some time though.

as for Live in CM, i think the deluxe edition is the one with hardback cover and a little booklet inside. I have that and all the ones I have seen, are of that kind. so I don't know what the non deluxe edition looks like actually.. LOL :naughty:

that's the infos i got, hope they are correct. :wink2:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean on mikasounds store..? :blink: I guess so, yes. probably in some time though.

as for Live in CM, i think the deluxe edition is the one with hardback cover and a little booklet inside. I have that and all the ones I have seen, are of that kind. so I don't know what the non deluxe edition looks like actually.. LOL :naughty:

that's the infos i got, hope they are correct. :wink2:

the standard version has the plastic cover..

i want to buy the cd, the live in cm, and the new dvd when it comes out in mikasounds store :bleh:

i`m praying that my dad`s credit card works...

is Visa Classic but it only can be use in Argentina

the shipping is very expensive :sad:

well i hope 4 u that it works :wink2:

my mum has credit card ,but:

1) dunno does she has money on it:naughty:

2) she'd never give it to me to use it...

huh,it's so difficult when u'r kid:(

anyway ... no DVD 4 me :no:

we've only had it since today, so i don't know. it seems pretty sturdy, but we're being very scare with our flippings..

pictures of the poster:

posterandbracelets001.jpg

posterandbracelets002-1.jpg

i definitely recommend it! it was a LOT bigger then i expected, which was a nice surprise, and the quality is very nice. it really feels like one of yasmine's paintings is hanging in your room--you can SEE the brushstrokes. definitely gorgeous..really brightens the place up! :naughty:

:shocked: I wasn't expecting for it to be that big, its super beautiful!

The only thing i got from mikasounds store was a t shirt, i am still debating if to order the poster or not..

:shocked: I wasn't expecting for it to be that big, its super beautiful!

The only thing i got from mikasounds store was a t shirt, i am still debating if to order the poster or not..

*thinks mici will weaken.. * :fisch::naughty:

yes, 70 x 100 cm is big. it's the same size as the other mika poster I have and I can tell you it quite fills up some space on your wall, but it's a very nice view :thumb_yello:

*thinks mici will weaken.. * :fisch::naughty:

yes, 70 x 100 cm is big. it's the same size as the other mika poster I have and I can tell you it quite fills up some space on your wall, but it's a very nice view :thumb_yello:

You know me too well.....:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

There's something I don't understand: why don't we have the same products in the UK store? why are they not selling the poster of Parc des Princes (concert which was in France so Europe!).

There's something I don't understand: why don't we have the same products in the UK store? why are they not selling the poster of Parc des Princes (concert which was in France so Europe!).

I have no idea.. maybe it comes later..?

I am almost certain though, the poster for sale online is way bigger than the one they sold at the merchandise stalls in paris. :thumb_yello:

I still haven't got the goods I ordered nearly two months ago from the UK site, so have tried yet one more email (they don't answer thier phone).

The American site seems so much better organised, and there are way more items to buy.

Why do we Brits get stuck with a second class site?:thumbdown:

Has anyone else had these problems with getting goods from the UK store?

I still haven't got the goods I ordered nearly two months ago from the UK site, so have tried yet one more email (they don't answer thier phone).

The American site seems so much better organised, and there are way more items to buy.

I think mici ordered smt from the store, (I am almost positive the Uk one, but she's to confirm, so better ask her). it took almost a month to reach her. she lives outside europe though. :blink:

I think mici ordered smt from the store, (I am almost positive the Uk one, but she's to confirm, so better ask her). it took almost a month to reach her. she lives outside europe though. :blink:

Yeah, the only time i ordered from the uk stroe was for a t-shirt and a badge. It took almost a month to get to me, and when i tried emailing or calling the uk store they didn't answer.

I wonder how the US store works, as i would love to order the poster and few other merch but i really don't want to wait forever and a day just to get those few things. :boxed:

Edited by Mici

You ordered 2 months and you live in the UK....:shocked:

I have ordered 2 rosettes and a mask and it took 3 weeks and a half to get to me, but when I send them an email, they didn't answer me neither.... so apparently they answer to anybody :thumbdown:

have you checked if you actually paid for it? as in, did they charge it to your card? because if they have, you have every right to TAKE EM DOWN!

Gaaaasj, I've got my items last week:mf_lustslow:

I bought the flip book/bag/key chain/mask, ordered them 4 weeks ago, so they got here pretty fast:thumb_yello:

that's good smt comes. 4 weeks. a month time, not so fast but at least they go there :bleh:

good, linde. glad for you. :thumb_yello:

look forward to get mines. I am waiting for a series of things through the mail (other than mikasounds store parcel, I mean), and I am counting days till they come. :boxed:

that's good smt comes. 4 weeks. a month time, not so fast but at least they go there :bleh:

good, linde. glad for you. :thumb_yello:

look forward to get mines. I am waiting for a series of things through the mail (other than mikasounds store parcel, I mean), and I am counting days till they come. :boxed:

I know what you mean, I've won 2 items on ebay...but one of them I won 2 months ago...and it still isn't here:thumbdown: the other one is a different copy of licm...it'll be my fifth:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I know what you mean, I've won 2 items on ebay...but one of them I won 2 months ago...and it still isn't here:thumbdown: the other one is a different copy of licm...it'll be my fifth:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

different? I know there's the european edition, the uk one, the american one, the japanese one.. what's the 5th..? what has it got different? :blink:

(I have 2) :bleh:

different? I know there's the european edition, the uk one, the american one, the japanese one.. what's the 5th..? what has it got different? :blink:

(I have 2) :bleh:

I don't know actually, it just looks different but the songs are the same...I have a picture of it somewhere I'll try to find it:thumb_yello: