Mika Merchandise

superstar

Some questions for you people who have stuff from the site(s)...

What is the shipping like on the stuff? I read it's crazy ridiculous..? So is shipping the same amount as the actual stuff you bought?

And, that flip book: Worth it or not? (I read conflicting views on it hehe)

The Parc Des Princes poster: I read that it is really worth it..? :naughty:

*seconds her*

i want to know the answers to all those questions too.

I'm here!!! Be patient!!!!! :naughty:

Shipping is indeed crazy ridiculous. Like, nine dollars. Grrrrrrr, but I am still glad I bought everything.

Flip book: I'm glad that I have it now, it's got two sides and everything, but if I had to make the decision again, I would probably not spend 7 dollars on it. Although you can take it with you... everywhere you go :naughty:.

The poster is freaking AWESOME! It is much bigger than I imagined, and is totally brill. You can practically see the brush strokes! It looks so great in our room and it makes me happy whenever I see it. :wub2:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping is indeed crazy ridiculous. Like, nine dollars. Grrrrrrr, but I am still glad I bought everything.

Flip book: I'm glad that I have it now, it's got two sides and everything, but if I had to make the decision again, I would probably not spend 7 dollars on it. Although you can take it with you... everywhere you go :naughty:.

The poster is freaking AWESOME! It is much bigger than I imagined, and is totally brill. You can practically see the brush strokes! It looks so great in our room and it makes me happy whenever I see it. :wub2:

she's right!

if i had been paying for all of it, then i would have only bought the poster. which i did. and she paid for the button and the flipbook.

POSTER IS SO FRICKING AMAZING! WORTH THE SHIPPING! :naughty:

she's right!

if i had been paying for all of it, then i would have only bought the poster. which i did. and she paid for the button and the flipbook.

Oh, hush. I love my button! :bleh:

*seconds her*

i want to know the answers to all those questions too.

hehe

she's right!

So, it seems that the poster was worth it...the flip book, not so much. :lol3::naughty:

Thanks ladies! :)

Edited by iadoremika

It sure looks like it. :bleh:

Does it not have many "pages"? Or is there some other reason why people are saying that it's not really worth the money? :naughty:

well it last for like 3 seconds :lol3:

It looks cute on m keychain though :naughty:

Hmmm...sounds kinda cool...:naughty:

(Now I have to find someone with a credit card, so they can order me the things I want, and then I'll pay 'em back :lol3:)

That's what I did :naughty:

I still owe my sister money :fisch:

I do not have credit card... Whether was possible to buy it from Russia...

Eyes run up... I shall not look now At all, that there is. I remember, a cap, a charm for keys ... It would be desirable. But not destiny

I do not have credit card... Whether was possible to buy it from Russia...

Eyes run up... I shall not look now At all, that there is. I remember, a cap, a charm for keys ... It would be desirable. But not destiny

sorry, lena. nowdays much of it goes via credit card :tears:

hehe

So, it seems that the poster was worth it...the flip book, not so much. :lol3::naughty:

Thanks ladies! :)

The poster is certainly beautiful! I really like the flip book, just not sure if I would pay Seven dollars for it again! :roftl:

yes I do not suffer)). Simply, it would be desirable to have something ostensibly from MIKA))

I know what you mean, Lena. It's always fun to wear the button and hope I will meet another Mika fan! (even though there aren't very many here in Texas... :tears:).

The poster is certainly beautiful! I really like the flip book, just not sure if I would pay Seven dollars for it again! :roftl:

I know what you mean, Lena. It's always fun to wear the button and hope I will meet another Mika fan! (even though there aren't very many here in Texas... :tears:).

77red,

such a sensation, that in my city I in proud loneliness with the love... MIKA!!! No, I am simple the homebody, I do not communicate with fellow countrymen, all my friends in an Internet...

I have only heard wonderful things about that poster, and I'm REALLY tempted to buy it. :bleh: Now, I have to find someone who has a credit card, so I can use it, and pay 'em back later. :naughty:

• 1 month later...
(please delete this if there is another thread!)

HEY!

Have you ordered something from Mikasounds?

Want to share about it?

Post pictures of your merchandise here!

Tell us about it! How do you like it? Would you recommend ordering it?

Hey,sorry for bumping the thread,but I'm reeeally into ordering the PDP poster fro mikasounds but it seems like they don't have it in stock anymore!!:shocked: at least it look so for me. Can anyone else check it please?:blush-anim-cl:

Hey,sorry for bumping the thread,but I'm reeeally into ordering the PDP poster fro mikasounds but it seems like they don't have it in stock anymore!!:shocked: at least it look so for me. Can anyone else check it please?:blush-anim-cl:

Exactely the same here... I can't find it in the store :shocked: The poster isn't in the store anymore apparently!?:shocked: I wanted to order it too! :blink: hope they'll have it again.... :blink:

maybe it's because the shop has changed a little, have you seen? they have made some "packs" to preorder the DVD ... maybe they will sell the poster again later... hope so :blink: