Mika Merchandise

superstar

Exactely the same here... I can't find it in the store :The poster isn't in the store anymore apparently!?:D: I wanted to order it too! :nk: hope they'll have it again.... :nk:

maybe it's because the shop has changed a little, have you seen? they have made some "packs" to preorder the DVD ... maybe they will sell the poster again later... hope so :ink:

I really don't know...I hope they'll have it again!But I also tried to find the poster on Ebay and amazon but they don't have it!! :shocked::no:

Me neither, I also don't see the poster anymore .

Maybe the poster is with the DVD?

Hmmm,I don't think so..at least it wasn't. Marie (superstar) ordered the poster but she didn't get the DVD as well..so...:blink:

I wanna order some stuff from mikasounds so I was really suprised when I didn't see the PDP poster there as well...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew the poster was in the store ... Ill check what happened to it .. it really is a superb item

Ill email them asking:thumb_yello:

Thanks Freddie,it'd be a real shame if they didn't have it anymore..:boxed:

Let us know what they said later :thumb_yello:

Last month I've bought something from mikastore.... I've all received.:mf_lustslow: This afternoon I'll post pic of all stuff I've received :thumb_yello:

hehe, I saw the pics of your newly arrived items on My space :bleh:

glad you got them safely.

I can witness they can be a real pain with delivery :boxed:, but eventually all has come.

yep, fred's right: the poster's SO worth having!! :punk:

hehe, I saw the pics of your newly arrived items on My space :bleh:

glad you got them safely.

I can witness they can be a real pain with delivery :boxed:, but eventually all has come.

yep, fred's right: the poster's SO worth having!! :punk:

oh yes... the poster is simply AMAZING:mf_lustslow:... first time I didn't want to buy it, but then I decided and I was right to buy it too...:punk:

Everyone who see this poster says that's really beautiful even if they aren't MIKA fans...

Those pics are great Miky! Love all the stuff you bought.

I'm gonna order the shirt,the buttons,the poster,the rosette and the keyring. But how long does it take to receive the stuff if you live in UK?:boxed:

Hi dear! :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: I bought much more things last year...

so, I've received all what I ordered 3 weeks after I made the order... but I live in Italy!