Mika at 2008 Spirit Of Life Award Dinner 10/15/08

DANI56

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamikamika oh good lord i need air

Me three!

Love the windswept look.

me too :wub2:....and not only his hair :blush-anim-cl:

It's not really my favourite but I love it too :bleh: Well compared to most of the awards ceremonies' granny curls :naughty:, this one looks pretty good :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

95732245sk7.jpg

The thing with Mika is, that no matter how horrid his hair or clothes are (on occasion), he has such a beautiful face and such a nice look in his eyes, that he always manages to salvage it and look stunning.

Sigh.

The thing with Mika is, that no matter how horrid his hair or clothes are (on occasion), he has such a beautiful face and such a nice look in his eyes, that he always manages to salvage it and look stunning.

Sigh.

totally agree :blush-anim-cl:

Sigh.

totally agree :blush-anim-cl:
Me too :mf_rosetinted: