Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

What about when he just nods because he can't talk and you just nod because you're a giggly fangurl?

That's as close as I've come to a "conversation" with Mika. :naughty:

Mwahahahaha, he wasn't supposed to talk in Amsterdam, but then he saw Wendi and it was a miracle, but all of a sudden he had his voice back.:naughty:

Always have a Wendi around:wub2::roftl:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to meet him really. I don't know how I would react: or being speechless, or talking like a mad girl. I usually speak a lot, but with Mika? No idea :naughty:

He seems to be really nice and friendly and I'd want him to know how much I love his music. I don't think he'd bother though; so many people must tell him the exact same thing ^^.

Want to see him live!!

Yes, we were hardcore, not as hardcore as those who stayed during the night in a thunderstorm, but I thought I was pretty hardcore yea or just crazy:mf_rosetinted:

Okay I guess staying over night in a thunderstorm BEATS my getting there

at 5 AM ..... now I am NOT the most :insane:

:woot_jump:

Okay I guess staying over night in a thunderstorm BEATS my getting there

at 5 AM ..... now I am NOT the most :insane:

:woot_jump:

Mwahahahahahaa:roftl:

Worst thing was, I almost didn't get first row because they wanted to take my award for Mika. The woman said I could take it in as long as I didn't throw it. I kinda looked at her as if she was mad and said ofcourse I'm not gonna throw it:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Mwahahahahahaa:roftl:

Worst thing was, I almost didn't get first row because they wanted to take my award for Mika. The woman said I could take it in as long as I didn't throw it. I kinda looked at her as if she was mad and said ofcourse I'm not gonna throw it:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I would have threw it at her :mf_rosetinted:

so besides ingie facing thunderstorms and holly's madness ;), which was the nuttiest thing u've done because of mika?

As LAME as it may sound -=- the nuttiest thing I ever did was FLY all the way to NEW YORK CITY *J U S T* to see MIKA :naughty:

I thought it might have been a more mind blowing experience to explain why we're sitting here waiting and ommmming for Da Mastah to speak on a daily basis.

Well, it was and it was not. And it was. :naughty: Am I making sense? Probably not.

Haha, in fact I can't really contribute much to this thread as I never had a conversation conversation with Mika. :roftl:

In Munich he was in nodding mode and I was just happy he did come out of the building after security had already half way chased us from the terrain, saying he wouldn't come over. So I just threw my stuff at Andy, who btw was incredibly nice, offering to take it without me even having to ask. Well, then out of a sudden (actually we were about to leave) Mika did come out with John and I was like 'Oh freaking sh!t, and I just got rid of my stuff for Mika - argh, what am I gonna do? :doh:' So I was looking at Andy, who, I'm sure, has laughed his ass off secretly at the sight, but adorable and lovely as he is, didn't show but caught my look and gave me my something back. Phew!

My Mika moment that night lasted for about 3 seconds or so, basically I think I said something like 'Here, I've got something for you' or similar, then gave it to him, he looked at me, took it, smiled, nodded and said 'Thank you very much. It's fantastic.' That made my night and I didn't have the feeling that I had done anything too ridiculous (what I thought I would before).

Amsterdam was similar, with a lot more people around, though. There I just so managed to give him the bracelets I originally wanted to give him in Brixton already. This time at least I remembered to introduce myself (or sort of :naughty:). So he took the bracelets (which was not the most original thing to give him, admittedly) and said 'Oh, those are very beautiful (:roftl:) I will wear them.' Then looked at me again and I really wanted to say more but, I felt I shouldn't hog him and was unconfortable because I had stood up from my chair to walk up to him (which we were not supposed to do) when I realised he would not come over to where I was sitting. So I just said something like 'Okay, thank you, blabla' (or similar) and went back.

Talking to Mika is the easiest thing, really. I'm much more self-conscious talking to other people I never met before. He just radiates something that puts you (or me at least) at ease immediately.

aaahhh MIKA ♥

The most amazing thing about actaully talking to Mika is the way he LOOKS into your eyes as he is speaking to you! :wub2:

I am SO suprised I handled it so well! :naughty: I was calm and cool and composed when he was right there standing in front of me -- and as soon as he went in to do sound check -- I lost it ans started crying like a baby.... *right there in front of everyone* I think it is cause everyone started telling me HOW PROUD they were of me, and how I handled myself -- it all just came out! It is HARD to keep yourself composed in his presence -- SO HARD that when he walks away... you take a breath and well... emotions fly!

speaking staring at big-eyes-with-bambi-eyelashes is quite a pleasant experience, I agree... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I would have threw it at her :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but it already broke the day before, we had to glue it together again:roftl:

But shhh Mika doesn't know that!

And it was quite heavy so if I would've thrown it at her, they would've thrown me out:roftl:

Ah yes, he just looks straight into your soul:wub2:

THAT is exactly how I felt!!!! Like he was looking into the depth of my soul!!!! And reading me like an open book!!!!! *GAWD what must he have been thinking?*

looks aside (with how much looks mean in this case.. :roftl:), the most outstanding thing re. talking to big M, is that -interested or not in what you are talking about- he always gives you the impression he is interested, and that's quite a sign of respect.

looks aside (with how much looks mean in this case.. :roftl:), the most outstanding thing re. talking to big M, is that -interested or not in what you are talking about- he always gives you the impression he is interested, and that's quite a sign of respect.

A M E N ♥ to that!