Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he tall-tall or just not so tall as he seems and looks in pics???anyone???

Everyone says he's not as tall as he looks, but he seemed pretty damn tall to me :naughty:

I'm also short so that could be why..

well after the brixton gig on feb the 28th I waited for a few hours for him & when he came out to chat to us I barely got to say a word I just about managed to get my dvd signed & that was it no speaking or anything really (not Mika's fault may I point out) just some ignorant people getting in my way so i didn't get a chance to do or say anything hardly

Now for most people standing there for a few hours is no major problem but for me with my physical disabilities (scoliosis, hypermobility & arthritis) standing in one spot for 15 minutes is excruciating agony so you can imagine what pain I was in after waiting for him for several hours!

So I was a tad dissappointed but that's not poor Mika's fault just as i say some ignorant 'fans' butting in :thumbdown: I did (somehow) manage to sort of stand on my toes & take a photo of him despite several people crowding in front of me

here it is

mika-by-darklight-aka-chantelle-m-l.jpg

gorgeous isn't he!!

maybe next time i'll get to chat to him (I can only hope eh)

well after the brixton gig on feb the 28th I waited for a few hours for him & when he came out to chat to us I barely got to say a word I just about managed to get my dvd signed & that was it no speaking or anything really (not Mika's fault may I point out) just some ignorant people getting in my way so i didn't get a chance to do or say anything hardly

Now for most people standing there for a few hours is no major problem but for me with my physical disabilities (scoliosis, hypermobility & arthritis) standing in one spot for 15 minutes is excruciating agony so you can imagine what pain I was in after waiting for him for several hours!

So I was a tad dissappointed but that's not poor Mika's fault just as i say some ignorant 'fans' butting in :thumbdown: I did (somehow) manage to sort of stand on my toes & take a photo of him despite several people crowding in front of me

here it is

mika-by-darklight-aka-chantelle-m-l.jpg

gorgeous isn't he!!

maybe next time i'll get to chat to him (I can only hope eh)

*checks pic* *memories* :wub2:

Is he tall-tall or just not so tall as he seems and looks in pics???anyone???

I'm a small girl so he seems very tall to me! :roftl:

He was very kind and sweet to me and to the people around him! :wub2:

But I was so nervous and I'm so shy (specially because my english is not very good) that I barely talked to him! :blush-anim-cl:

I talked to Mika after the Paris concert. He is very, very nice:thumb_yello:. While he was autographing, I told him that I was from Brazil. He smiled to me and said “Wow”. Then, he kept writing, but, suddenly, he looked back at me again and asked (I don’t know why) if I was in Paris for vacation:shocked:. Actually, I hadn’t prepared myself to answer Mika’s questions. I was surprised and I answered him in a low voice:blush-anim-cl:. I was astonish and I wished the time had stopped.

This is the pic. I miss that moment!!:bleh:

DSC01227-1.jpg

I was somewhere a long that line waiting for my chance to talk to him.

Indeed the memories..:wub2:

I have a habit of telling him off when I meet him :lmfao: Or giving him stuff that he finds so ridiculously mad that he bursts out laughing:

(pictures courtesy of JoseOle):

080708_031-1.jpg

I look very sexy in the background:roftl:

Of course it does!

Just think about candy canes!:wub2:

Damn right, I should write a song called Red&White

'Cause if Mika wasn't really there

Then I wasn't really either

Now I'm as frozen as I can be

But it's all just a bunch of matter

Then I wouldn't want to be either

I want dry socks tonight

Red and white, red and white, red and white

Damn right, I should write a song called Red&White

Then I wasn't really either

Now I'm as frozen as I can be

But it's all just a bunch of matter

Then I wouldn't want to be either

I want dry socks tonight

Red and white, red and white, red and white

Lovely!:wub2:

IngievV, you are a poet...there's no ending of your creative mind, I love it!:wub2: