Mika's Awards

silver

• 2 years later...
Well, it's been a long time coming, but finally another award :yay:

NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Best International Male Singer

mikanrjmusicawards2012r.jpg

If, MIKA could walk away with a single award for the NRJ's,

I think this award is the best of the lot. So happy for him.

Edited by A. Clay

• 4 years later...

22 July 2016

Mika receiving Best Talent Award #Giffoni2016

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giffoni_Film_Festival

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giffoni_Film_Festival

Best Talent Award

given to guests working outside cinema, such as writers or musicians

viene consegnato ad artisti che lavorano fuori dal campo cinematografico, come scrittori e musicisti;

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32635-mika-giffoni-film-festival-22-luglio-2016-receiving-besttalentaward/?p=4067204

image.jpg

28398033401_b933328292_b.jpg

Cn_u1SxWAAEHhkP.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 months later...
  • silver pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

10 January 2021 - Mika receiving the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm, presented to him by the Lebanese Ambassador in Paris.

137611648_1313164152382017_269385272993907652_n.jpg

137277475_1018313165356448_5616273382328928312_n.jpg

Mika said "My brother Fortuné and I yesterday evening. I Love Beirut was a concert in aid of Lebanon and a declaration of my love for this city and this country that I left at the age of one and a half. "I Love Lebanon" is what I want to say after receiving today the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm.

Today I think of my Lebanese grandmother, my mother, my aunts, my family, who brought the Lebanese soul to my life at home, in Paris, in London, everywhere I lived.

Citizen of this uprooted world, Lebanon flows through my veins. This reciprocal love, so unexpected and so poignant, makes me happy and very proud of my heritage, especially in these difficult times for Lebanon. Thank you from me and all my family. "

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, silver said:

10 January 2021 - Mika receiving the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm, presented to him by the Lebanese Ambassador in Paris.

137611648_1313164152382017_269385272993907652_n.jpg

137277475_1018313165356448_5616273382328928312_n.jpg

Mika said "My brother Fortuné and I yesterday evening. I Love Beirut was a concert in aid of Lebanon and a declaration of my love for this city and this country that I left at the age of one and a half. "I Love Lebanon" is what I want to say after receiving today the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm.

Today I think of my Lebanese grandmother, my mother, my aunts, my family, who brought the Lebanese soul to my life at home, in Paris, in London, everywhere I lived.

Citizen of this uprooted world, Lebanon flows through my veins. This reciprocal love, so unexpected and so poignant, makes me happy and very proud of my heritage, especially in these difficult times for Lebanon. Thank you from me and all my family. "

:wub2:

• 2 months later...

Le Prix International de

Poésie lyrique de

l'Académie Claudine de Tencin

http://www.pandesmuses.fr/megalesia21/prix-tencin7

Le Prix International de Poésie Lyrique de l'Académie Claudine de Tencin récompense les œuvres lyriques d'artistes ou poètes femmes et LGBTQ+. Attribué publiquement le 8 avril de chaque année durant le festival Megalesia afin de célébrer "les femmes et le genre en poésie" ou "La Journée Internationale de la Poésie Mineure" (cf. D. Sahyouni), il est décerné à une personne qui n'appartient pas au Conseil Administratif de l'Académie de Tencin. Cette distinction a été créée en décembre 2020 par la Présidente de la SIÉFÉGP (idem) et, elle est octroyée pour la première fois cette année à :

Académie Claudine de Tencin     

Grenoble le 8 avril 2021

La Présidente de l'Académie Claudine de Tencin a l'honneur et la joie d'annoncer à l'homme de lettres Monsieur MIKA que le Conseil Administratif de l'Académie lui a décerné le Prix International de Poésie Lyrique pour ses œuvres lyriques, et lui adresse ses sincères félicitations.

Signature de la Présidente

Dina SAHYOUNI

• Like 8