Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

How do you let a guy know that you fancy him?

Ooh a question for me!:roftl:

Well... I just.. Don't :thumbdown: Am afraid that he doesn't fancies back, so most of the time don't even try, afraid to be hurt.. Most of the times we wait, but guys never give signs...:thumbdown:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh a question for me!:roftl:

Well... I just.. Don't :thumbdown: Am afraid that he doesn't fancies back, so most of the time don't even try, afraid to be hurt.. Most of the times we wait, but guys never give signs...:thumbdown:

I know exactly what you mean sometimes that happens to boys too we are scared to get hurt too and never know if someone will fancy us back so sometimes we just don't say anything at all.

This is my suggestion:

walk up to a guy and say - hi do you like me?

if they say no say okay and walk away

if they say yes say okay and walk away

:roftl:

I know exactly what you mean sometimes that happens to boys too we are scared to get hurt too and never know if someone will fancy us back so sometimes we just don't say anything at all.

This is my suggestion:

walk up to a guy and say - hi do you like me?

if they say no say okay and walk away

if they say yes say okay and walk away

:roftl:

Hahahaha:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well I wold walk away and cry:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Exactly... But that's a mistake of both parts... Because if you don't say anything, you'll never know the truth and never know if you wold have a chance with him/her.

Can you explain me why the guy I love, and that knows that, keeps saying he doesn't love me but is always saying me the sweetest things ?

LOL

Maybe he dosen't love you as a girlfriend, but he loves you as a friend. Or maybe he just dosen't KNOW that he loves you yet? :blush-anim-cl:

Hahahaha:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well I wold walk away and cry:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Exactly... But that's a mistake of both parts... Because if you don't say anything, you'll never know the truth and never know if you wold have a chance with him/her.

That is so true! We need to all be more open and truthful and loving to each other and take more chances and not feel so rejected if someone dosen't like us......

do or do not - there is no try

- Yoda

Can you explain me why the guy I love, and that knows that, keeps saying he doesn't love me but is always saying me the sweetest things ?

LOL

Well I don't love my best friend, but he does say the sweetest things, and he has a gf, plus I don't love him... We're just friends...He can just want your friendship..

That is so true! We need to all be more open and truthful and loving to each other and take more chances and not feel so rejected if someone dosen't like us......

do or do not - there is no try

- Yoda

Totally agree!

Maybe he dosen't love you as a girlfriend, but he loves you as a friend. Or maybe he just dosen't KNOW that he loves you yet? :blush-anim-cl:

He wanted to make up with me .

I said no . . . I told him if he wanted me just as friend we would be just friends .

He makes me crazy !! :blink:

(btw... Carlota... I'm talking about Gui . Do you remember him ?)

I said no . . . I told him if he wanted me just as friend we would be just friends .

Ah I do!:thumb_yello:

Why does he make you crazy? Maybe you both make each other crazy :naughty:

Oi :sneaky2: Don't abuse the position you've just put yourself in boy :roftl:

Is it safe to say that guys don't pick up on hints? Do we have to resort to the obvious instead? :naughty:

Most guys don't pick up on hints, but I am not most guys :das:

Resort to the obvious ..... just to be safe :naughty:

Ah I do!:thumb_yello:

:bleh:

Why does he make you crazy? Maybe you both make each other crazy :naughty:

But I don't do nothing to make him crazy ! And he is always f*cking my mind . loool

I told him with all the words that I loved him... that I was there for him to every freaking thing, that I wouldn't stop loving him ! He just tol me doesn't want to hurt me but then he keep doing the same crazy things ! :boxed: