• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree. He's amazing at thinking on his feet (is that how the saying goes? It sounds wrong for some reason...) :wink2:

He certainly is.

All the times with the random questions, he snapped off answers straight off, didn't need time to think too much about them That was the greatest part of it.

He'd make a great politician, LOL!

He certainly is.

All the times with the random questions, he snapped off answers straight off, didn't need time to think too much about them That was the greatest part of it.

I know. I wish I could do that :naughty:

Madonna's getting a divorce?! :shocked:

---

---

---

Kidding. Like a divorce in celebrity land is shocking and newsworthy. *rolls eyes*

Dime a dozen.

I like Mika. :wub2:(But without the unconditional loving and drooling of course :ap_rosetinted:).

Edited by Suzy

Madonna's getting a divorce?! :shocked:

---

---

---

Kidding. Like a divorce in celebrity land is shocking and newsworthy. *rolls eyes*

Dime a dozen.

I like Mika. :wub2:(But without the unconditional loving and drooling of course :ap_rosetinted:).

exactly... but i guess they thought this marriage would last a little longer.

is this her 2nd divorce? or 3rd?

He certainly is.

i wonder if his quick thinking slows down after a drink, or 2 or 3

:roftl::roftl: mine does!

i wonder if his quick thinking slows down after a drink, or 2 or 3

:roftl::roftl: mine does!

I've never had the occasion to test him under those conditions, might be interesting though.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b64381_musicians_muse_on_madonna.html

Musicians Muse on Madonna

This week we checked out the City of Hope benefit in Santa Monica, which is a great cause, raising money for cancer research—but our minds were still on Madonna. Sorry, what the eff do you expect? We wondered if Madge's supersuccessful music career had anything to do with the bustup?

All those tours keeping you and your supposed loved one apart for months at a time have gotta take a toll on your marriage.

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Nice one, Mika! :naughty:

Good thinking Mika, you know what's important..:naughty:

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like he just recited a random fact and added in Madonna towards the end so it didn't sound like he didn't have an opinion on her divorce?:naughty:

Isn't he brilliant? :naughty:

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Nice one, Mika! :naughty:

it sure is a nice one:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "true-blood" brit - we are traditionally a mix of angles, saxons, celts etc. with a strong dash of viking :thumb_yello:

More recently, we've had so many people from all backgrounds come to Britain that we have become very mixed indeed - so, as a half USA, half Lebanese British/US passport holder, he's about as British as they come :bleh:

And the banking problem is world-wide too - not just USA - so I would be very worried if he wasn't aware of it :naughty: Actually, he refers to the nationalisation of two banks in the UK - so he is keeping up with UK news while recording in the USA :thumb_yello:

Don't mess with the vikings, we are everywhere!:naughty:

Good points in your post btw!:thumb_yello: